Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Catalans V Leeds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(03-28-2015 06:43 PM)LeedsBarmyArmy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think a 6.30am meet then a flight to France is the best prep for a game

Huh?!?

We've won every time we've done it.....

(03-28-2015 06:22 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]Thank God for the shit kids

Shit kids the sequel

Shit kids scoring shit tries.....

Good performance in the end when we stopped making shit errors.

Just glad to get the two points in Catalans!
I thought Handley did well in defence and running the ball out to.

We look a lot weaker in defence with burrow on but the flip side is his threat to the line.

Ablett and hall still don't seem up to their usual standard
(03-28-2015 08:08 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Handley did well in defence and running the ball out to.

We look a lot weaker in defence with burrow on but the flip side is his threat to the line.

Ablett and hall still don't seem up to their usual standard

Yeah we did, aiton was good when he was on, hope he is good for Friday.

Our last tackle kicking again though was diabolical at times.
Like a majority of fans I'm more than happy with our start.
I thought we was going to have a average season season by our standards, but I'm always glad to be proved wrong.
Biggest issue for leeds was the completion rate if you don't look after the ball you'll struggle,luckily Cats were as bad we took 2 points from what were repeatedly told is a tough place to go,it wasn't pretty by any stretch of the imagination but it's a job done
(03-28-2015 05:41 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote: [ -> ]Silverpud doesn't give the whinos anything in games he knows they're gonna win..........so he can ludicrously favour them in tough games like this.........

shut up trin......what do you no about rugby league !
Ha ha........ Ian your are a first class mong....... .
I thought for some time yesterday we were going to lose nice to see we won. Smile
Did you pass out after Catalans took the lead yesterday!?
(03-29-2015 02:28 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha........ Ian your are a first class mong....... .

not much mention of the shit kids for a while trin ..... how come.......?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's