Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Catalans V Leeds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The kids are shit........as is big mitch........beating injury ravaged teams might impress the mongs...........but don't impress me.......choo.....choo......
(03-29-2015 04:23 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote: [ -> ]The kids are shit........as is big mitch........beating injury ravaged teams might impress the mongs...........but don't impress me.......choo.....choo......

but only in ur opinion.....which means nothing .....ha ha muppet
Ian. .........you are banned..........yet still you hang around on here............trying to defend you're shit kids...........fancy giving me my 20 back??????.........i say the shit kids win nothing............are we on?????......
(03-29-2015 04:32 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote: [ -> ]Ian. .........you are banned..........yet still you hang around on here............trying to defend you're shit kids...........fancy giving me my 20 back??????.........i say the shit kids win nothing............are we on?????......

your opinion on leeds kids means nothing ... we will let the kids do there talking on the pitch.......and up to now they have shut u up .....6 wins out of 7 aint bad eh .... them dam kids must be doing something right eh .....
We on then or not?????.........you seem to have avoided the question..........yes or no.........simple enough........even for a mong..... .. .....same rules.........money goes to gat..........
Why you banned dn?
A win in France is a good win. Lots of mistakes, but stuff we can put right. Singleton has really stepped up to the plate this season, chuffed to bits for him. With him and Cuthbertson going well I think 1 prop signing will suffice for next year. As has been the norm for the last few years, we are doing better than the majority of us have predicted.
(03-29-2015 05:08 PM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]Why you banned dn?

Meltdown wasn't it
(03-29-2015 04:44 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote: [ -> ]We on then or not?????.........you seem to have avoided the question..........yes or no.........simple enough........even for a mong..... .. .....same rules.........money goes to gat..........

for a start im not dn............... and since when as any leeds fan predicted we would anything in this transitional period .......we need the kids to get excperiance you tool.........we are building a new leeds ....then hopefully win things again....and the kids you slag off are going just fine .......
(03-29-2015 04:32 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote: [ -> ]Ian. .........you are banned..........yet still you hang around on here............trying to defend you're shit kids...........fancy giving me my 20 back??????.........i say the shit kids win nothing............are we on?????......

Can't have that back dn paid for my pint out of those winnings, tasted sweet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's