Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(08-21-2015 08:55 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 08:50 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]The great pies smashing Warrington.

Were wire that bad?

Worse.

Nilled - lovely jubbly. Season well and truly over

I thought the addition of Sandow would help them click, can't fathom why they're so off the mark
Jools - I think he grabbed him, not sure I'm in a position to "cover" for him.

"It's alright waney, westy covered for me on superleaguerems"

Cheese - there is a cracking fight at Knowsley road on youtube wigan v saints, I'm pretty sure you can hear Stevo saying nobody wants to see this, the crowd is going wild loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, that would be funny but we kind of already knew that before kick off
a bunch of blokes who can pass and catch and tackle a bit- duh....... but they haven't enough players with a rugby brain - never mind grix - ratchford is really not a fullback and isn't bringing enough to the plays
(08-21-2015 09:07 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]a bunch of blokes who can pass and catch and tackle a bit- duh....... but they haven't enough players with a rugby brain - never mind grix - ratchford is really not a fullback and isn't bringing enough to the plays

you gotta love her, well somebody has, anybody??
I like ratchford and think he would make a great fullback, or halfback, but he doesn't get any time in one position, he's played about 6 positions this year. Wire are going to ruin him if he doesn't move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they already have westy. He's not a defensive fullback, he's not involved with the set plays getting behind the line to create the overlap, he's just there.
Some pie smash eh......
(08-21-2015 09:09 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 09:07 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]a bunch of blokes who can pass and catch and tackle a bit- duh....... but they haven't enough players with a rugby brain - never mind grix - ratchford is really not a fullback and isn't bringing enough to the plays

you gotta love her, well somebody has, anybody??

So you are happy with what your team create then? Well done wire.

Agreed.

Ratchford ain't a full back.

He should be in the halves imo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's