Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(08-21-2015 09:34 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 09:31 PM)whotobeA Wrote: [ -> ]1 & 6 are very close in the modern game, I'm sure most could do a job in both positions, we have 2 standoffs playing at fb. Ratchford is playing behind a dominated side so not gonna look brilliant. The forwards more often than not get dominated in the tackle giving Clark nowt to work with and the wingers aren't getting much.

It's strange cos I think like sts they are just not firing but still could, that said sts have time where you have to think it's too late for wire now.

Lol whoto- I'm just trying to imagine brough playing fullback!!!!

Piece of piss for the broughster! Grix at so on the other hand?

Generally speaking fb is now extra hb hands now though.
Couldn't do a worse job than Grix.
(08-21-2015 09:32 PM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]@garethwalker13: Shaun Wane: "I just want to thank the Warrington marketing department for doing my job for me." #PieSmash
is he pissed?
(08-21-2015 09:38 PM)whotobeA Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 09:34 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 09:31 PM)whotobeA Wrote: [ -> ]1 & 6 are very close in the modern game, I'm sure most could do a job in both positions, we have 2 standoffs playing at fb. Ratchford is playing behind a dominated side so not gonna look brilliant. The forwards more often than not get dominated in the tackle giving Clark nowt to work with and the wingers aren't getting much.

It's strange cos I think like sts they are just not firing but still could, that said sts have time where you have to think it's too late for wire now.

Lol whoto- I'm just trying to imagine brough playing fullback!!!!

Piece of piss for the broughster! Grix at so on the other hand?

Generally speaking fb is now extra hb hands now though.

Grix already played so for us on many occasions when he first joined from wakey.
Have a gander at wigans Facebook page lol, they have Anthony gelling doing a piss take of wires promo vid.

Chester you can do that link thing. Make it so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-21-2015 09:42 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 09:32 PM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]@garethwalker13: Shaun Wane: "I just want to thank the Warrington marketing department for doing my job for me." #PieSmash
is he pissed?

Lol, tbf he's spot on.

Hopefully this will work

https://www.facebook.com/WiganWarriorsRL...115368271/

They were probably embarrassed by the video, I do think fans (not ours) are going rather OTT though, you wouldn't have said any of this last year or the year before.
https://www.facebook.com/rlsuperleague/p...2772262350

(08-21-2015 10:06 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]They were probably embarrassed by the video, I do think fans (not ours) are going rather OTT though, you wouldn't have said any of this last year or the year before.

Well yeah but wire didn't post this video last year or the year before so no we wouldn't have said it.

They are just opening themselves up for criticism when they do stuff like this, whoever signed this off wants shooting

(08-21-2015 10:06 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]They were probably embarrassed by the video, I do think fans (not ours) are going rather OTT though, you wouldn't have said any of this last year or the year before.

We wouldn't have said the video was shit???? Oh I think we would!!!!!!
You seen the gelling one jools?

I've just watched it on your link- that's shit too- but it's supposed to be....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's