Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
yeah think that was the idea a bit, quite funny wigan having a dig back lol. Bet they wouldn't have done that if they still had a chance of meeting wire again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-21-2015 10:09 PM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/rlsuperleague/p...2772262350

(08-21-2015 10:06 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]They were probably embarrassed by the video, I do think fans (not ours) are going rather OTT though, you wouldn't have said any of this last year or the year before.

Well yeah but wire didn't post this video last year or the year before so no we wouldn't have said it.

They are just opening themselves up for criticism when they do stuff like this, whoever signed this off wants shooting

I am talking about the team not the video, really you got the video from that? they have just made the video, why would you lot be talking about it last year, I appreciate it's late, but come on
(08-21-2015 10:16 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 10:09 PM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/rlsuperleague/p...2772262350

(08-21-2015 10:06 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]They were probably embarrassed by the video, I do think fans (not ours) are going rather OTT though, you wouldn't have said any of this last year or the year before.

Well yeah but wire didn't post this video last year or the year before so no we wouldn't have said it.

They are just opening themselves up for criticism when they do stuff like this, whoever signed this off wants shooting

I am talking about the team not the video, really you got the video from that? they have just made the video, why would you lot be talking about it last year, I appreciate it's late, but come on

You mentioned the video in your post, so yes I got "video" from that.

Is it just me or.........

What, just what?????

Not just you westy.
there was a comma, I mentioned the video, however considering I had also mentioned fans going OTT in previous posts, I would have thought you'd have cottoned on, perhaps I need to be a little clearer for you in future
Perhaps a new paragraph in future?

For example. That video was shit.

So was the team.

if you can't deduct if for yourselves, there is little hope.

It was obviously about the berating of the wire team on here by none wire fans who last season wouldnt have said any of comments as per this thread.

Is that better?

We have had a poor season, anybody can see that, however to completely dismantle the team and say we are holding players back that have been flushering for a couple of seasons is, in my opinion OTT.
The wire team are getting bitched this year more than previous years as they are clearly not as good.

No attack, nothing, forward didn't dominate and loads of knock ons, very poor compared to previous years, so hence the knocking.

And good use of paragraphs btw.

no shit sherlock!

that is so obvious a blind man can see it.

This is why I hate forums like this, the fans so are fecking fickle, was Ratchford a bad player for us last season, was he being held back?

Saints have lost how many on the bounce, are they being held back? Shall we sell on their players so they can grow? mmm mmm
He is so held back Jen, he must have played 4 positions this season, the lad has talent that's being wasted.

Saints actually do need to rethink Walsh, masoe, burns.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's