Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
A fans idea of where he should play means jack shit, his coach knows where he should play and sometimes through injuries and other issues, a player will be utilised, it doesn't mean he is being held back. He does have talent, of course he does, but wire are not a two bit team, it's disrespectful to even suggest it
There is nothing to suggest smith has got his position right either Jen, the team isn't winning, it's not won anything, whilst I'll give you the "smith is a experienced coach and we are just fans" argument, there is nothing to suggest smith has got it right, playing him all over the park backs up my argument that he isn't getting the time he deserves in one position to develop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did Smith get the positioning wrong when we won 3 challenge cups and got to 2 finals?
Show me ratchford a grand final ring and I'll agree how's that?

or was that sheer luck?

I wasn't expecting a result tonight and I refer to my ealier post about it not being an exciting match, the one from the other day to clarify. We know the season is as good as written off even before tonight, mentally more than physically. However I am not going to lambast the coach or the players. It's a bad day at the office (all season) before someone inevitabley chips in with, it's not just this game. We will recruit for next year and move forward.
Tell you what, tell me where ratchford played in your cc winning finals then.

(08-21-2015 10:44 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]jools, you're boring and annoying and I am trying to have a conversation with westy, so please leave the grown ups to talk, there's a good girl.

(08-21-2015 10:44 PM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Tell you what, tell me where ratchford played in your cc winning finals then.

I didn't mention Ratchford, I said, his positioning of players

Well I am on about his position of ratchford, no other player has been mentioned.

i blame the rain... it wasnt bright enough
It wasn't rich then.
the floodlights possibly too rich??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's