Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I won't say Wire are done, but I certainly think Tone's done as much as he can. If you can't get points out of a team that contains Ratchford, Myler, Penny, Monaghan and Clark, you have problems with your playing style. Wire need a new style, Tone needs a new project. Methinks an amicable split, where they'd still be friends would be best for all concerned.
Anyone who watched the game know if flower was on the punching juice again? Or just the usual Twitter meltdown over nothing?
(08-22-2015 07:49 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who watched the game know if flower was on the punching juice again? Or just the usual Twitter meltdown over nothing?

There was a kaffufle flower ran in. He says he was trying to separate them, not sure how much separating can be done with a clenched fist! Not a punch in the realms of the GF one though, didn't make contact with anyone.
So he punches like a girl, needs to take tips of our Benny eh westy
(08-22-2015 07:52 AM)Gateaux Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:49 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who watched the game know if flower was on the punching juice again? Or just the usual Twitter meltdown over nothing?

There was a kaffufle flower ran in. He says he was trying to separate them, not sure how much separating can be done with a clenched fist! Not a punch in the realms of the GF one though, didn't make contact with anyone.

Ahh right I thought he had killed someone going on by what I had seen on Twitter.

I see he has apologised this morning if people thought he had swung a punch.
Soft cunt.
thats cos he did swing a punch.... isnt intent enough??
Whether he windmilled and hit, or jabbed and missed, he's a big, fluffy tosser for having apologised. I hope Hohaia makes a comeback and twats him.
(08-22-2015 07:56 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:52 AM)Gateaux Wrote: [ -> ]

Ahh right I thought he had killed someone going on by what I had seen on Twitter.

I see he has apologised this morning if people thought he had swung a punch.

He aimed for the back of westwoods head but missed and caught his own player.
I think looking at it for what it was alone then it was fook all really. Had it not been for the gf shite then this wouldn't have been mentioned imo & the focus would have been on Tomkins & whoever else it was kicking off. Flower is a knob for what he did but it wasn't much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's