Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(08-22-2015 09:27 AM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:56 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:52 AM)Gateaux Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:49 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who watched the game know if flower was on the punching juice again? Or just the usual Twitter meltdown over nothing?

There was a kaffufle flower ran in. He says he was trying to separate them, not sure how much separating can be done with a clenched fist! Not a punch in the realms of the GF one though, didn't make contact with anyone.

Ahh right I thought he had killed someone going on by what I had seen on Twitter.

I see he has apologised this morning if people thought he had swung a punch.

He aimed for the back of westwoods head but missed and caught his own player.

God you talk some shit, how the fuck do you know where he was aiming??? What a tool you are. And how would he manage to miss? Westwood was stood still ffs.

Chester - he just dragged the ogre of someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-22-2015 10:26 AM)whotobeA Wrote: [ -> ]I think looking at it for what it was alone then it was fook all really. Had it not been for the gf shite then this wouldn't have been mentioned imo & the focus would have been on Tomkins & whoever else it was kicking off. Flower is a knob for what he did but it wasn't much.

I head he hacked Westwood to death. Well tried. But missed!!!

I don't think you understand, Fred.
(08-22-2015 10:42 AM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 09:27 AM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:56 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:52 AM)Gateaux Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2015 07:49 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who watched the game know if flower was on the punching juice again? Or just the usual Twitter meltdown over nothing?

There was a kaffufle flower ran in. He says he was trying to separate them, not sure how much separating can be done with a clenched fist! Not a punch in the realms of the GF one though, didn't make contact with anyone.

Ahh right I thought he had killed someone going on by what I had seen on Twitter.

I see he has apologised this morning if people thought he had swung a punch.

He aimed for the back of westwoods head but missed and caught his own player.

God you talk some shit, how the fuck do you know where he was aiming??? What a tool you are. And how would he manage to miss? Westwood was stood still ffs.

Chester - he just dragged the ogre of someone.

(08-22-2015 10:26 AM)whotobeA Wrote: [ -> ]I think looking at it for what it was alone then it was fook all really. Had it not been for the gf shite then this wouldn't have been mentioned imo & the focus would have been on Tomkins & whoever else it was kicking off. Flower is a knob for what he did but it wasn't much.

I head he hacked Westwood to death. Well tried. But missed!!!

Ah westy- So what you are saying is he was actually trying to hit his own player. He's even dumber than he appears.
Just wondering- How does swinging a fist break up a fight???
He was dragging him off jools, it was quite clear, very obvious. You just hate everything wigan warriors, cos you'll never be as good.

Sorry forgot to call you a bitter old woman.

@johnnyddavidson: A week or 2 for that #SLWarWig https://t.co/IuW6g2LJmm

Sims the cheap shot bastard
Do you get paid to advertise twitter? Maybe nothing more than a sudden movement :/ not going to make any assumptions of a clip of a few seconds. He may not have been looking at the floor.

Well chester, 2 match ban you reckon, you have nothi Tongue
The clenched fist is to avoid damage to the fingers. He was pushing his way through two rather large blokes. Flowers did nowt wrong.
I watched most of the game on fast forward. Even the "fights" were shite.
(08-22-2015 11:48 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you get paid to advertise twitter? Maybe nothing more than a sudden movement :/ not going to make any assumptions of a clip of a few seconds. He may not have been looking at the floor.

Well chester, 2 match ban you reckon, you have nothi Tongue

No I don't reckon.

It's not my tweet.

You might catch up one day.
Why post a tweet then and not say, I don't agree? Whoever tweeted that needs to have a word
I don't need to say. Only you fought like that. The name gives it away like.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's