Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Wires season didn't get going. I spoke with my son this morning, he watched the game and said we were outplayed on every play. I haven't watched the game and have no real desire to either. As for next season, we'll see. Perhaps a change is needed at the helm.
(08-23-2015 10:01 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]Wires season didn't get going. I spoke with my son this morning, he watched the game and said we were outplayed on every play. I haven't watched the game and have no real desire to either. As for next season, we'll see. Perhaps a change is needed at the helm.

I agree smith and wire have gone stale. That's not to say he is a shit coach. I just think both need something new. Tim Sheens will be available soon enough.
(08-24-2015 02:02 AM)Rhinos77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2015 10:01 PM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]Wires season didn't get going. I spoke with my son this morning, he watched the game and said we were outplayed on every play. I haven't watched the game and have no real desire to either. As for next season, we'll see. Perhaps a change is needed at the helm.

I agree smith and wire have gone stale. That's not to say he is a shit coach. I just think both need something new. Tim Sheens will be available soon enough.

they just dont seem to build towards anything, buying sandown in at this time of the season, its just panic stuff. they should have thrown ratchford in at Hb 2 years ago and built around him, they have messed about with myler - who was never good enough, and just plodded with him, o brien doesnt make up for mylers shortfall.

the only good thing they have done is chris hill.
(08-24-2015 09:11 AM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2015 02:02 AM)Rhinos77 Wrote: [ -> ]

they just dont seem to build towards anything, buying sandown in at this time of the season, its just panic stuff. they should have thrown ratchford in at Hb 2 years ago and built around him, they have messed about with myler - who was never good enough, and just plodded with him, o brien doesnt make up for mylers shortfall.

the only good thing they have done is chris hill.

and clark but he's gone backwards
Ashton cheap shot bastard sims has been charged by the rfl.
if u gonna get a ban, surely its better to make it something worthwhile??
You may as well get hung for a sheep than a lamb
im not sure, lamb is a lot easier to cook and its usually tastier.
Is lamb vegetarian?
no, ur thinking of chicken.

happy to help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's