Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(08-20-2015 09:04 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]Such a "big game" doesn't need advertising and yes it's a shit job and if people are talking about the video and not the game, they will know that the wire play the pies, not hard to grasp is it?

thats laughable. its like saying coca cola, apple, chesters mum etc dont need to advertise.

they have tried to advertise the game, they have done a shockingly bad job, why are you eve arguing the point? why ? just why?
(08-20-2015 09:41 AM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015 09:04 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]Such a "big game" doesn't need advertising and yes it's a shit job and if people are talking about the video and not the game, they will know that the wire play the pies, not hard to grasp is it?

thats laughable. its like saying coca cola, apple, chesters mum etc dont need to advertise.

they have tried to advertise the game, they have done a shockingly bad job, why are you eve arguing the point? why ? just why?

You know why!!

Ah less of the mum jokes, cunt face

Are u watching it? Am I? Is chester? Did that video persuade us one way or the other? The answer is no. You sometimes remember the really shit things above the great
(08-20-2015 09:42 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]

You know why!!

Ah less of the mum jokes, cunt face

MODS!¬!!! MODS!!!! IVE HAVE BEEN CALLED A C U NEXT TUESDAY AND DEMAND PUNISHMENT!!!!!!
Tbf there isn't much left to say on the video, you don't think it's done it's job, I do, to talk about the video, talks about the game by association.

Do I think we'll win? No
That wire against them pies eh! Eh!
(08-20-2015 04:43 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015 04:06 PM)Gateaux Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015 03:43 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote: [ -> ]What the fuck happened here?

You can't be surprised?

I mean, I haven't read it, but when I left it yesterday it was about six pages.

Silly SLF.

From what I skim read before your not missing anything.

Home . News . Attitude Adjustment
Attitude Adjustment
Share0 Tweet6 August 20, 2015, 14:44PM
Wigan Warriors Head Coach Shaun Wane wants to see a change in his team’s attitude

Wigan travel to face Warrington Wolves at the Halliwell Jones Stadium in a crucial Super 8s tie

Tickets available from the ticket office until 2pm on Friday
Wigan Warriors Head Coach Shaun Wane wants to see a change in his team’s attitude this week when they travel to face Warrington.
Wane takes his side to the Halliwell Jones looking to avenge a 17-6 defeat in Round 20.

“I watched that game earlier this week,” said Wane. “We were below par that day. We weren’t physical enough and they out-enthused us so we need to go there with a different attitude.

“Their form is not the greatest but they’ve still got a lot of good individual players who can play well at any given time so I’ll give them a lot of respect. They’re a very good team and if we don’t turn up both mentally and physically then we’ll put ourselves under a lot of pressure.”

A win for Wigan will see them maintain their hold on second place as they look to make ground on Leeds who find themselves four points clear at the top. Defeat for Warrington could all but end their season, the Wolves currently six points outside the top four with just ten points to play for.

Wane said: “I’m not bothered about what happens to them I just want us to perform, all week the talk has just been about beating them and to perform more like we can. I think that if we show the same character that we did last week at Leeds then we’ll give ourselves a chance to win.

“I genuinely don’t know if Warrington can’t make the semis if they lose this game, I’m not really that bothered by that. I’m just looking at their last performance against us which was very spirited, very enthusiastic and they dominated us so we need to make sure they see the best of us this week.

“I’m expecting that they’re going to want to do the same to us again, I’ve spoken to the players and told them that I do not want that same performance. I want us to be enthusiastic, we can’t be out-enthused like we were that day.”

Tickets for the game at the Halliwell Jones on Friday evening remain available from the DW Stadium Ticket Office – 0871 6633 552 until 2pm on Friday afternoon. Tickets are £1 cheaper when purchased in advance.

Read more at http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2015-0...7EJGvhd.99
"I want us to be enthusiastic" - translation - play dirty.
Nothing new there, they're always dirty, don't think he has to worry about being out enthused, that will not happen
(08-20-2015 06:12 PM)buggritt Wrote: [ -> ]"I want us to be enthusiastic" - translation - play dirty.

Do Wigan know how to play any other way?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's