Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Wolves squad: 15 - Roy Asotasi 4 - Ryan Atkins 9 - Daryl Clark 17 - Ben Currie 25 - Brad Dwyer 13 - Ben Harrison 8 - Chris Hill 27 - George King 5 - Joel Monaghan 7 - Richie Myler 20 - Gareth O'Brien 24 -Kevin Penny 26 - Joe Philbin 6 - Stefan Ratchford 33 - Chris Sandow 10 - Ashton Sims 12 - Ben Westwood 23 - Gary Wheeler 31 - Sam Wilde.

Wire fans not happy with O'Briens treatment:

"100% smith should hang his head in shame the way he has treated this young player, he's ruined his confidence & not having an experienced half back to learn from, this season he's had Myler, Bridge & Wheeler & yet still he's left out when the going gets tough . I hope he gets a club who'll give him some confidence & allow him to develop the skills he has without the pressure smith has piled on him, far too much for a young lad"
fuck off you set of penis heads.

how the fuck does enthusiastic translate to dirty, you set of rems.

and FYI last time we played wire they where dirty as fuck.

just rememebered to we have the one recognised centre for todays trip to wire, which is oliver gildart! also missing our leading try scorer and we have been missing a full back all year.
Fight fire with fire
(08-21-2015 09:56 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]Fight fire with fire

that doesnt work, ive been on a course.
Both teams play dirty, in fact most teams do, we've all got that niggly player(s). I am going to have to listen to it, as my signal is crap in work for skygo
yep although wire lead the way in the "lets get our pack to twat the smaller players when they are tackled and cant protect themselves" awards. Cowardly and dirty of the highest order of which Warrington are not only the winners but the sole nominee.
You have players who can't protect themselves? Perhaps they should take up knitting
I'd have The Wigan half backs in body armour tonight,particularly over the head
How many hits to the head have you took chester?
I'm not sure what that has to do with warrington players hitting half backs high and late
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's