Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
It was more of a general question, helps clear things up. If you have small players and someone is going for the shoulder area, it's an unfortunate occurrence, perhaps they could invest in stilts or block heels
(08-21-2015 10:17 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]You have players who can't protect themselves? Perhaps they should take up knitting

yes you know what they tackled on the floor by one player unable to move their arms, and then another player punches him repeatedly in the face. i call that cowardly. especially when the tackled player is a half back and the punching player is a forward. but ya know, if thats okay with you.
(08-21-2015 10:24 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]It was more of a general question, helps clear things up. If you have small players and someone is going for the shoulder area, it's an unfortunate occurrence, perhaps they could invest in stilts or block heels

Luke gale is 5 ft 11.

That isn't small.

Rob burrow is small
(08-21-2015 10:29 AM)chesterhino Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2015 10:24 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]It was more of a general question, helps clear things up. If you have small players and someone is going for the shoulder area, it's an unfortunate occurrence, perhaps they could invest in stilts or block heels

Luke gale is 5 ft 11.

That isn't small.

my dick is small

too much info bud.
And how many times has that happened westy? I have never seen any player repeatedly punching another whilst in a tackle and not a bit of handbags after.

Luke gale is 5 ft 11.

That isn't small.

Rob burrow is small
Then obviously it wasn't a reference to Gale
(08-21-2015 10:30 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]And how many times has that happened westy? I have never seen any player repeatedly punching another whilst in a tackle and not a bit of handbags after.

er the last time we played you. simms puched williams twice in the face when clarke had him wrapped up. didnt westwood break someones jaw in similar fashion? westwood on green, broke his eye socket when he was tackled, arms wrapped up, westwood in with a swinging closed fist, 2013 GF.

Clearly coached by Smith but hey ho each to their own i suppose.
So smiths tactics are wrap em boys and knock seven shades out of em, I very much doubt that.
(08-21-2015 10:30 AM)theonepointer Wrote: [ -> ]And how many times has that happened westy? I have never seen any player repeatedly punching another whilst in a tackle and not a bit of handbags after.

Luke gale is 5 ft 11.

That isn't small.

Rob burrow is small
Then obviously it wasn't a reference to Gale

So who is it in reference to, seen as Westwood was banned for trying to take gales head off
I was replying to westy, as far as I am aware gale isn't a small player for wigan
Morley was a master at "smash em in the nose with yer forearm". Can't say I've noticed it since he's been at Salford
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's