Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire V Wakefield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A little belated, Wire won, I don't think that was ever in any doubt. A good solid start to the season. Keep it up.
what was the score??
Do you agree with Tony that Wakefield were a lot better than last season
(02-28-2016 10:55 PM)Betweenthesticks Wrote: [ -> ]A little belated, Wire won, I don't think that was ever in any doubt. A good solid start to the season. Keep it up.

What a great, detailed analysis of the game. Who needs to know about who played well, who didn't, injuries, etc etc?
Warrington next up for Salford I think we will more than give you a game. Lets hope the ref isn't wearing a Wire shirt like last weeks was a Wigan
Refs fault
Four foot snakes, Luca. Already blaming the ref? If decisions go against you, you still have to defend you know. We had a couple of iffy calls at the end of our game against you, but it wasn't Phil Bentham who didn't wake up until 30 minutes had gone, it wasn't Phil Bentham clutching at thin air as you marched into a 20-zip lead.

Maybe you'd be happier watching puffball. It's always the refs fault there.
(02-29-2016 08:09 AM)Derbysi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2016 10:55 PM)Betweenthesticks Wrote: [ -> ]A little belated, Wire won, I don't think that was ever in any doubt. A good solid start to the season. Keep it up.

What a great, detailed analysis of the game. Who needs to know about who played well, who didn't, injuries, etc etc?

Ever heard of Google?

(02-29-2016 06:55 AM)Cheese Wrote: [ -> ]what was the score??

If fans on here can't be bothered to even start a thread, I can't be bothered to fill you in.
lolaramatastic
I smell a Wolfie......
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's