Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire V Bottom of the pile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(05-27-2016 09:41 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 09:03 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 09:00 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 08:47 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 08:44 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]Leeds are going to struggle to beat the likes of Bradford playing like this!

We're struggle to beat your son's team!

Ferres have the same shocking attitude for you?

He's always been a penalty machine, but it was overlooked because he set up his centre so often and so well. I do think he's got worse- seems to be trying to prove a point to all and sundry in the game as he was giving it large when he signed for you!!

Just seems to have a lot of hissy fits.

No doubting his skill but he seems a bit disillusioned at the moment

It's not the fairytale move he was making it out to be. After he was caught doing the dirty the Giants club had to deal with the fallout- some of the Giants players didn't want to play with him and so it was decided he had to go- many fans gave him stick too so when he signed for Leeds he was like the cat that got the cream and rubbed a few noses in the fact he was signing for the champions- of course now that's come back to whack him in the face big style and the stick is still coming, he's possibly thinking he's lost his England spot and has messed up his personal life and I suspect he's not really dealing with the situation well.

Shudds are hardly flying without him!
Time to stop the rot while there's some of the season left. I want mcdoodaa gone but that won't ever happen, so get at least an assistant coach. Sinfield would fit that role perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(05-27-2016 11:37 PM)Lyall_Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]Time to stop the rot while there's some of the season left. I want mcdoodaa gone but that won't ever happen, so get at least an assistant coach. Sinfield would fit that role perfectly.

McD isn't the one missing tackles/giving away stupid penalties though. Once players start becoming available again we'll be OK.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
(05-28-2016 12:13 AM)rhinos4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 11:37 PM)Lyall_Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]Time to stop the rot while there's some of the season left. I want mcdoodaa gone but that won't ever happen, so get at least an assistant coach. Sinfield would fit that role perfectly.

McD isn't the one missing tackles/giving away stupid penalties though. Once players start becoming available again we'll be OK.

McDermott might not be the one missing tackles, but it's his team choice, and his game plan and his half time speech etc. His choice of timings on substitutions (39:30 in two games now) and not used all in others).
What the hell does baldwinson have to do to get a game.
What does McDermott have against hookers? Every other team has at least two, we have one that he was so confident in he gave him a one year contract, and he has spent most of that year injured.
Other teams have had as many out injured as we have yet they are still winning games.
Last season was the anomaly as far as McDermott s coaching goes. Bare in mind, under him we have gone from top two, to 5th twice and 6th and now currently bottom.
The same thing happened at London under him. Team went from midtable obscurity to relegation fodder.
The man needs to do the decent thing and go. You only have to look at the resurgence of wakey to see what a new coach can do for a team.

Sent from my G620S-L01 using Tapatalk
(05-28-2016 05:01 AM)RhinoTog Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016 12:13 AM)rhinos4life Wrote: [ -> ]

McDermott might not be the one missing tackles, but it's his team choice, and his game plan and his half time speech etc. His choice of timings on substitutions (39:30 in two games now) and not used all in others).
What the hell does baldwinson have to do to get a game.
What does McDermott have against hookers? Every other team has at least two, we have one that he was so confident in he gave him a one year contract, and he has spent most of that year injured.
Other teams have had as many out injured as we have yet they are still winning games.
Last season was the anomaly as far as McDermott s coaching goes. Bare in mind, under him we have gone from top two, to 5th twice and 6th and now currently bottom.
The same thing happened at London under him. Team went from midtable obscurity to relegation fodder.
The man needs to do the decent thing and go. You only have to look at the resurgence of wakey to see what a new coach can do for a team.

Sent from my G620S-L01 using Tapatalk

Agree with all of that.

It's clear he can't motivate the team nor coach them.

He's that clueless at the moment that he thinks this is the first game that we've lost our defensive integrity.
I dont like the idea of going down the road of football type kneejerking sackings but i just cannot see how mcdee is going to turn this teams fortunes around even when a few players return.
It looks like he has lost the dressing room and the plot to me.
The least we have to do is appoint a defensive coach to work on tactics as i reckon a few of us from this forum could get together and put up more of an effort in defence.
Bottom of league and -208 points is relegation form.
(05-27-2016 11:14 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 09:41 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 09:03 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 09:00 PM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2016 08:47 PM)MOT Wrote: [ -> ]We're struggle to beat your son's team!

Ferres have the same shocking attitude for you?

He's always been a penalty machine, but it was overlooked because he set up his centre so often and so well. I do think he's got worse- seems to be trying to prove a point to all and sundry in the game as he was giving it large when he signed for you!!

Just seems to have a lot of hissy fits.

No doubting his skill but he seems a bit disillusioned at the moment

It's not the fairytale move he was making it out to be. After he was caught doing the dirty the Giants club had to deal with the fallout- some of the Giants players didn't want to play with him and so it was decided he had to go- many fans gave him stick too so when he signed for Leeds he was like the cat that got the cream and rubbed a few noses in the fact he was signing for the champions- of course now that's come back to whack him in the face big style and the stick is still coming, he's possibly thinking he's lost his England spot and has messed up his personal life and I suspect he's not really dealing with the situation well.

Shudds are hardly flying without him!

MOT don't you think it's more we weren't flying BECAUSE of him! issues of trust in our squad that the lads have had to take time to overcome, lads taking sides, wives taking sides, huby still in the middle of it all. You can't think something like that will have had no effect on the team. It's taken time for the team to rebond.
Leeds is a different matter- they are confidence shot. They have scored first in the last 4 matches I've seen them play- but then roll over. I don't see how getting back hall, moon and Briscoe out on the edges is going to help your team to sort out what's happening in the middle.
Jools just drop the ferres stuff.... It's tedious beyond belief. Did he take you for a sea food dinner and never call you again?
But yet your training ground flooding can still be given as an excuse for why you are pants 4 months later.....
(05-28-2016 08:03 AM)jools Wrote: [ -> ]But yet your training ground flooding can still be given as an excuse for why you are pants 4 months later.....

No it can't.

Only GH and McD have said that. And they last mentioned that weeks ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's