Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire v pies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Love it when they pack away the league leaders trophy!
right enjoyed that 2nd half.
What a game

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Good game. Looked like a no try to me. I hate Wigan but thought the sending off was a bit harsh. I thought the Tautai hand in the face was more blatant and something I'd like to see stamped out.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Good game. Looked like a no try to me. I hate Wigan but thought the sending off was a bit harsh. I thought the Tautai hand in the face was more blatant and something I'd like to see stamped out.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Well, that was unexpected. An entire season of awful Wigan games and then that! Wigan may not be the prettiest team to watch but we can have some exciting games with determination like that.

(09-16-2016 09:44 PM)Rhino1984 Wrote: [ -> ]Good game. Looked like a no try to me. I hate Wigan but thought the sending off was a bit harsh. I thought the Tautai hand in the face was more blatant and something I'd like to see stamped out.

Glad someone else said that before I did Smile Tony Smith also said he didn't think it was a sending off in the post match press conference. The slow mo replay made it look worse than it was. Contact was shoulder first but I'd have no issue with a ban as he was certainly reckless.
Red all day. Raised his arm. No attempt to "tackle" no attempt to charge down the ball. Grub.
(09-16-2016 09:45 PM)CherryPie Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that was unexpected. An entire season of awful Wigan games and then that! Wigan may not be the prettiest team to watch but we can have some exciting games with determination like that.

(09-16-2016 09:44 PM)Rhino1984 Wrote: [ -> ]Good game. Looked like a no try to me. I hate Wigan but thought the sending off was a bit harsh. I thought the Tautai hand in the face was more blatant and something I'd like to see stamped out.

Glad someone else said that before I did Smile Tony Smith also said he didn't think it was a sending off in the post match press conference. The slow mo replay made it look worse than it was. Contact was shoulder first but I'd have no issue with a ban as he was certainly reckless.

oh fuck off!!!

it was as blatant as red card as u will ever see.

the guy clearly has learbt nothing from the prickishness he exhibited in the GF.

bright fucken red, all day and night and into the weekend.
Flower is filth

Wire lost the plot for no apparent reason
Reckless and a red all day for me!
Bateman should have gone too. His elbow into Clarke was deliberate.
Wane must be wondering why Wigan can't play like that every week.
They are almost as good as us at making it up as they go along.
Wire haven't the experience to close games like this out and were completely clueless at the finish.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's