Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Warrington's year next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you sound like my ex, that's all he use to say, the useless bag of shit, if you don't like it .... jeez, what is it with men and repeating the same drivel every day?
its all u deserve
Stick us on ignore.... problem solved..... oh actually you can't even seem to stick to that.
Will Tony Smith stick around for another year ?
Hes had a few attempts at the gf now with some generous financial backing,just wondering whether he may decide its time to let someone else have a go.?
might depend how gone moran fella feels about it.
He's just signed an extension for two more years hasn't he?
So Jens ex kept saying "if you don't like it" -he couldn't get rid of her either- I sense a trend here
Let's be honest , even though wire choked to a certain extent , they still had a much better season than Leeds , saints , Hudds will have anytime soon.
They have had a good season can't deny that but when it mattered they didn't do the business they should of beat Wigan last night like they should have beat Hull at Wembley.
(10-09-2016 11:47 AM)Chester Wednesday Wrote: [ -> ]Let's be honest , even though wire choked to a certain extent , they still had a much better season than Leeds , saints , Hudds will have anytime soon.

agreed
Well I certainly wouldn't rule out Saints and Leeds especially next season.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's