Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Wire - Big team??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
As the tittle suggests.....Can we consider Wire a "big team" yet or do we have to wait till they win(lol) the grand final.

Are Bradford still a big team? surley not?

So is just Wigan and to a lesser extent Saints and Leeds?

Are wire just a Hull Fc and Huddersfield type team, always walkiing to the door but never going through it (see what i did there)
[Image: didnt_read_lol.gif]
Ron,

Why can i see some of your pics but then some i cant see?
Theyve won nothing apart from the Mickey Mouse cup! No way are they a big team!
(12-15-2011 10:37 AM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Ron,

Why can i see some of your pics but then some i cant see?

Selective vision, don't worry, its a common trait amongst Wigan supporters.
(12-15-2011 10:39 AM)LeedsBarmyArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Theyve won nothing apart from the Mickey Mouse cup! No way are they a big team!

None of the teams in SL are "big".... second rate league who wet their pants over second rate aussies.
haha the old Ron defence is coming out, its usually your all shit anyway compared to aussie clubs then its spelling mistakes.

seriously though, i cannot see your pic, half come up half dont
(12-15-2011 10:44 AM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]haha the old Ron defence is coming out, its usually your all shit anyway compared to aussie clubs then its spelling mistakes.

Seriously its probably because your internet connection is shit....... or this site is shit, pick one that makes you feel better.
Wire are as big, if not bigger, than Wigan...
(12-15-2011 10:46 AM)Ron Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011 10:44 AM)westy_warrior Wrote: [ -> ]haha the old Ron defence is coming out, its usually your all shit anyway compared to aussie clubs then its spelling mistakes.

Seriously its probably because your internet connection is shit....... or this site is shit, pick one that makes you feel better.

i'll go with internet connection seeing as i'm at work
(12-15-2011 10:47 AM)HKR AWAY DAYS Wrote: [ -> ]Wire are as big, if not bigger, than Wigan...

finally, i proper response - we can have a debate now, what are you basing that on HKR if you dont mind me asking?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's