Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Saints 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
James Roby the new captain of Saints for this season.
Good shout, be a much better option than Wilkin!
has wilkin fucked off??
No Holbrook said he won't be getting as much game time as per usual so he decided and wisely IMO that Robes should be the captain.
Defo shot their load to early in the season. But like I always say, at least I had fun. You finish yourself off.

Was at Bolton for CC semi and it was a nightmare.

I fear we will lose to Wire in GF.

Sent from my FDR-A01L using Tapatalk
You'll be playing wire in the SF's Sinkers
Welcome back sinkers and I agree with you about saints think we could get to the final but lose to the Goons in the final.
(09-05-2018 07:34 AM)camdentiger Wrote: [ -> ]You'll be playing wire in the SF's Sinkers
Even worse. That last minute penalty kick will come back to haunt us

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(09-05-2018 06:32 PM)billie joe Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back sinkers and I agree with you about saints think we could get to the final but lose to the Goons in the final.
that would be the pits

Are you not worried about Cas coming up on the quiet? Think that will help us this year, especially with the players we have coming back now
(09-06-2018 07:33 AM)camdentiger Wrote: [ -> ]Are you not worried about Cas coming up on the quiet? Think that will help us this year, especially with the players we have coming back now
Haven't seen much of Cas this year, so couldn't say to be honest

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's