Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Tigers 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
4 year deal for Jake Trueman

Hope he kicks on.
Sau has apparently turned down the chance to join us next year
Fans starting to get restless with the lack of announcements about ground and players.
I thought the ground works had started and we would be in for 2020 season?

Lack of news re players is a little worrying, unless we are going with the youngsters? If so I don't expect us to be top 4/5 next year
Rumour round hudds is that Wardle is wanting a move back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can have him Jools - not, he's not done anything for us
Wardle has potential to get back to being as good as he was but we already have very decent back rowers & he’s been very poor when played centre. I’d imagine he isn’t cheap so if he wants a move we shouldn’t stand int way.
(11-14-2018 05:08 PM)whotobeA Wrote: [ -> ]Wardle has potential to get back to being as good as he was but we already have very decent back rowers & he’s been very poor when played centre. I’d imagine he isn’t cheap so if he wants a move we shouldn’t stand int way.

Plus 1
A lad who works for h Brown groundwork posted up on cas site that they will be making a start straight after new yr when Christmas traffic is finished in the area.
Excellent, still pushing it to be in for 2020 though, think it'll be more like 2021

However, as long as we get there and soon the better!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's