Super League Rugby Fans Forum

Full Version: Worst kept secret finally out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gale has signed for Leeds, has this caught anyone by surprise ?
Will he get back to the form of around 2016 / 17 pre bad injuries....only time will tell.
If he does mate he will be a great signing for you what will happen to Myler now though.
He’s been telling everyone in the area for a few weeks now the daft lad. Mixed emotions really, if we’d signed a 32 yr old Aussie that hadn’t laked for 2 yr then he’d be cashing in, on the other hand he might get 2017 form & set the league on fire again. Could be terrible, could be quality.
(10-01-2019 07:13 PM)billie joe Wrote: [ -> ]If he does mate he will be a great signing for you what will happen to Myler now though.

Not sure, one of lads at work reckons Mylers moving on but its the first i have heard.
(10-02-2019 06:13 PM)captain tripps Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2019 07:13 PM)billie joe Wrote: [ -> ]If he does mate he will be a great signing for you what will happen to Myler now though.

Not sure, one of lads at work reckons Mylers moving on but its the first i have heard.

He may go to Salford now Hastings is leaving.
(10-02-2019 07:10 PM)billie joe Wrote: [ -> ]

Nearly full circle if he goes back to Salford.
(10-02-2019 07:17 PM)captain tripps Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2019 07:10 PM)billie joe Wrote: [ -> ]

Nearly full circle if he goes back to Salford.

Aye would be mate wasn't he at Widnes before Salford?
Yeah if i remember rightly he started at the chemics.
Yeah thought as much and with a name like Myler he had to really.
If we end up with Mylar I’m fookin packing in!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's