Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
03-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
As some of you will know I broke to the exclusive news yesterday that Briers is set to join Leeds Rhinos for the 2013 season, initially this was thought of as cover for the slow moving danny mags as well as a way for wire to break links and get a new start.......However my reliable sources have informed me that Wire have swooped for Rob Burrows, the big spending Warrington club have thought to have tempted Burrow with promise of silverware, somtheing the ever declining Rhinos cannot promise anymore.

Thoughts....
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
great news for leeds, briers has a proven track record of guiding teams to big playoff victories and grand final victories....ive always love briers, even at the moment with his wig-type hair....

where did you hear this rumour westy is it 99.9% certain?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-22-2012, 10:08 AM
i'm about 90% on this one
03-22-2012, 10:09 AM
how did you hear?

through the sources?

morse code?

leeds wont miss burrow, hes shite, too small, will just end up being tackled easily.wont win anything being under 5ft.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-22-2012, 10:19 AM
If in doubt ...ask 'Adam'!
(03-22-2012 10:09 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  how did you hear?

through the sources?

morse code?

leeds wont miss burrow, hes shite, too small, will just end up being tackled easily.wont win anything being under 5ft.
03-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Ive also heard this news!

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
03-22-2012, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2012 10:57 AM by Ron.)
When I first heard the news I was slightly shocked, even disbelieving.... but I know that Westy sources are legit, and 90 percent reliable.

It will be interesting to see how Briers goes at Leeds... with Leeds attacking talent, most notably Wakins, I can see them scoring tries for fun next year, and bringing back the glory days.
(03-22-2012 10:19 AM)Rhinomike1958 Wrote:  If in doubt ...ask 'Adam'!
(03-22-2012 10:09 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  how did you hear?

through the sources?

morse code?

Why can't you quote properly? Huh
03-22-2012, 12:39 PM
wonder if this news has reached the leeds board yet, i was gonna post it on there but not allowed
03-22-2012, 01:11 PM
To Be honest, im not happy about this.. and i cant see this being true! Briers is Loyal to warrington and he is being played week in week out... there may be more competition for a spot at leeds... plus burrow is a great player and tbh i cant see him moving to warrington because he is so settled at leeds. If this is true, i am very dissapointed and please can we have a link Wink

I need not fear my enemies because the most they can do is attack me. I need not fear my friends because the most they can do is betray me. But I have much to fear from people who are indifferent.
03-22-2012, 01:13 PM
(03-22-2012 01:11 PM)TheWireLad Wrote:  To Be honest, im not happy about this.. and i cant see this being true! Briers is Loyal to warrington and he is being played week in week out... there may be more competition for a spot at leeds... plus burrow is a great player and tbh i cant see him moving to warrington because he is so settled at leeds. If this is true, i am very dissapointed and please can we have a link Wink

Who needs a link when he has a reliable source.Huh
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)