Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hohaia's revelations post flower
03-22-2016, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 02:51 PM by jools.)
I never said they were the same.
Robinson retired due to wear and tear on his body over a number of years playing for a number of clubs.
Hohaia retired seemingly due to an incident that happened at saints- so no they aren't the same.
If I was flower is be worried right now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower
(03-22-2016 02:06 PM)jools Wrote:  They have organised his medical procedure of a replacement hip (he had the procedure at the beginning of the month) and are supporting him through his rehabilitation. When he is mobile he will continue to be employed helping out in the club and the community. They have also along with the RFL granted him a testimonial this year.

When was he on a playing contact until?
03-22-2016, 02:52 PM
End of 2017 season, at which point he'd of been with the club 10 years
03-22-2016, 05:11 PM
hohaia definitely cant say on one hand he was treated badly and on the other say his injury was so bad he was having blackouts etc and his memory was seriously affected.

sounds like he has had advice after returning home and thinks he may have some legal redress...but as has been stated, lawyers in uk took up the case and decided not to proceed. you would have to assume they saw no chance of success and u know how litigious they are and rarely miss a trick.
03-22-2016, 06:01 PM
If he was suffering so much, how did he pass his degree in business?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
03-22-2016, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 06:16 PM by MOT.)
(03-22-2016 02:52 PM)jools Wrote:  End of 2017 season, at which point he'd of been with the club 10 years

But that ended with his injury?

(03-22-2016 06:01 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  If he was suffering so much, how did he pass his degree in business?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/35867834

Quote:Hohaia said it was "embarrassing" that McManus "would try to draw a correlation between my mental state and my university marks".

He added: "I was provided with an outstanding tutor that I worked with weekly to help me with my assignments and did not sit the final exam due to my mental state.

"I was awarded an aggregated score on my final exam based on my previous assignments out of compassion, which allowed me to pass."
03-22-2016, 06:34 PM
He's not doing his employment chances any favours......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-22-2016, 06:41 PM
(03-22-2016 06:34 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  He's not doing his employment chances any favours......
Yup.

Can't help but feel he's trying to drag this down to his level and beat saints with experience.

I'd give the fucker, fuck all.

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
03-22-2016, 08:21 PM
The club helped him in every way possible and he comes out and slates this fantastic club fuck him.
03-22-2016, 09:35 PM
He's living in the States and they sue as a way of life. No time for the guy at all.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)