Super League Rugby Fans Forum
castlefords build up to the cc final.. - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Castleford Tigers (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: castlefords build up to the cc final.. (/thread-17337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

castlefords build up to the cc final.. - fazerboy - 08-11-2014 11:20 PM

Well things are going well here in tiger town..tickets selling well and over 50 coaches filled in the first day of sales..infact coaches are becoming hard to find..
Town is buzzing and all the water has gone too..so result..

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - buggritt - 08-12-2014 07:17 AM

Any chance of you popping down to support your team?
Cas is always buzzing by the way. It's the fleas.

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - whotobeA - 08-12-2014 01:28 PM

Has to be massive for cas this, think the final might be a game too far in all honesty but the funds & interest this season is generating is huge. It will be a great day out whatever the result.

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - Genghis Von Battenberg - 08-12-2014 01:29 PM

Could a final win be a swing in the pendulum as far as getting the stadium up and running is concerned?

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - whotobeA - 08-12-2014 01:59 PM

Think the new ground is it's own entity now depending upon permission going through.

Just seen a reunion pic of the 86 cc team, Jamie sandy is wider than tall now pmsl.

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - Genghis Von Battenberg - 08-12-2014 02:04 PM

Yeah, but, housing the Challenge Cup winners might give credibility to Cas, and give the council/powers-that-be the kick up the arse needed to push it through, possibly.

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - fazerboy - 08-13-2014 12:09 AM

It can only help i guess

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - camdentiger - 08-13-2014 09:10 AM

Tickets are booked and really looking forward to next Saturday. My mum is coming too, she has never been to any sporting event in her life but she's really looking for to this one! This is a huge event for the club and the town - hopefully the boys can bring it home!

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - whotobeA - 08-13-2014 11:39 AM

Do you know where you are CT? I'm with family in west stand section 134.

RE: castlefords build up to the cc final.. - camdentiger - 08-13-2014 12:36 PM

I'm with the family in the South Stand, section 124, row 4 - dad wanted to be on the side of the pitch rather than behind the posts