Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Catalans V Leeds - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Leeds Rhinos (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Catalans V Leeds (/thread-18664.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Catalans V Leeds - chesterhino - 03-24-2015 02:46 PM

silverwood is the referee

5pm kick off sky sports 3

expecting a totally different catalans to the team that has played both hulls in the last two weeks away from home. would be chuffed with a win away!

not sure if sinfield will be back, briscoe is out for a few weeks with a shoulder injury so expect ash handley to keep his place.

RE: Catalans V Leeds - Moc - 03-24-2015 02:55 PM

catalans are shagged with injuires arent they? expecting a tough but comfortable victory

Oldfield, Duport and Carney are all injured

RE: Catalans V Leeds - chesterhino - 03-24-2015 02:59 PM

(03-24-2015 02:55 PM)Moc Wrote:  catalans are shagged with injuires arent they? expecting a tough but comfortable victory

Oldfield, Duport and Carney are all injured

are they?

they get injured against ull?

RE: Catalans V Leeds - chesterhino - 03-24-2015 04:18 PM

Michael Oldfield and Todd Carney have been sidelined for the Easter period after picking up injuries during last Friday game at Hull FC.
Michael Oldfield suffers from a knee injury and Todd Carney from a quad injury.
Both players are out of Saturday game and will miss the Easter period.

RE: Catalans V Leeds - Genghis Von Battenberg - 03-24-2015 07:25 PM

It's a period joke. It's a period period joke.

Leeds by 10.

RE: Catalans V Leeds - MOT - 03-24-2015 08:34 PM

I expect for us to win this one because of the players Catalan have back.

But with Silverwood and Sutcliffe's kicking, who knows

RE: Catalans V Leeds - buggritt - 03-24-2015 10:06 PM

Hope to catch this one as I'm in Toulouse that weekend. Never been to Perpignon so may stay the night. I was among the Cats fans a few years ago when they came for the play off at HQ and liked their attitude. Win or lose, they have a great time.

RE: Catalans V Leeds - MOT - 03-25-2015 07:18 AM

(03-24-2015 10:06 PM)buggritt Wrote:  Hope to catch this one as I'm in Toulouse that weekend. Never been to Perpignon so may stay the night. I was among the Cats fans a few years ago when they came for the play off at HQ and liked their attitude. Win or lose, they have a great time.

You can't have seen that guy when we got the last minute penalty at Headingley, looked like he wanted to kill someone!

RE: Catalans V Leeds - RhinoTog - 03-25-2015 07:32 AM

(03-24-2015 10:06 PM)buggritt Wrote:  Hope to catch this one as I'm in Toulouse that weekend. Never been to Perpignon so may stay the night. I was among the Cats fans a few years ago when they came for the play off at HQ and liked their attitude. Win or lose, they have a great time.
They are a great set of fans. Saw the hull fc game there a few years ago (was on holiday and needed to see a game, even if it was hull.). its a nice area. Lots of vineyards.

RE: Catalans V Leeds - captain tripps - 03-26-2015 06:34 AM

We don't have too bad a record at le cats and compared to some teams,they have a few key players out,its early in the season so the heat shouldn't be blistering,I think we have a good chance of a win.
(Watch it all go tits up now lol).