Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Wire v Hudds - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Warrington Wolves (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Wire v Hudds (/thread-18694.html)

Pages: 1 2

Wire v Hudds - jools - 03-27-2015 08:50 PM

Bentham up to his usual.
Hudds have defended like Trojans- thanks to Bentham we've had to- wire players and fans reffing the game. Penny has so far been absolute garbage. 0-7 half time

RE: Wire v Hudds - MOT - 03-27-2015 09:09 PM

Penny the wonder player, shit... don't spoil sky and everyone else's stupid rags to riches story

Well done shudds

Did wire still look clueless on attack jools?

Wire v Hudds - jools - 03-27-2015 10:15 PM

Not really- they didn't do anything fancy and they put us under a lot of pressure with kicks but we just defended really really well. Set after set on our line. We actually should have nilled them. Their first "try" looked short snd their second in the corner was obviously forward. The linesman stood right next to it thought so - Bentham overruled him! He gave us absolutely nothing all night the bent barsteward. Smith messed up big style putting penny in at monaghans centre- dog boy still doesn't look right- grixy out jumped him twice. And how on earth Russell got MOM I don't know- Jerry made mincemeat of him!

RE: Wire v Hudds - MOT - 03-27-2015 10:19 PM

Thanks jools.

Wire just don't seem to be able to play what's in front of them sometimes IMO. Briers has left a big old gap and I think it's compounded by Smith not knowing where he wants to play everyone

Good win for shudds, onwards and upwards

RE: Wire v Hudds - chesterhino - 03-27-2015 10:19 PM

Who the fuck is jerry?

And have a day off about the ref jools.... You are beginning to sound like trin/ol

Wire v Hudds - jools - 03-27-2015 10:35 PM

(03-27-2015 10:19 PM)MOT Wrote:  Thanks jools.

Wire just don't seem to be able to play what's in front of them sometimes IMO. Briers has left a big old gap and I think it's compounded by Smith not knowing where he wants to play everyone

Good win for shudds, onwards and upwards

Unless Leeds nil catalan tomorrow we have the best defensive record in the league now so far. Too many players being swapped around in the wire side- it shows. Is bridge a centre or half? Ratchford a half or FB, Russell Wing or FB, penny centre or wing. Where does myler fit in? Smith is usually pretty good tactically but he just seems to be trying to find places in the squad for certain players. Briers and Monaghan are big big holes.

RE: Wire v Hudds - whotobeA - 03-27-2015 11:00 PM

I think although clark has scored a couple of decent tries, the odd break here & there, he still hasn't really found his feet. DP plays an expansive but controlled gameplan & I think clark got used to the drills, where the runners were coming from etc so he could find the gaps from there. Under smiths shift about system he seems to find it tougher. Wire could have done with a Dobson type.

Wire v Hudds - jools - 03-27-2015 11:42 PM

Clark was pretty anonymous tonight. They put us under pressure with some good high kicks- but it was predictable as that's all they did- they lack some creativity that briers/Monaghan/hodgson would provide.

RE: Wire v Hudds - captain tripps - 03-28-2015 01:12 PM

Well done to hudds a great result at wire.

RE: Wire v Hudds - MOT - 03-28-2015 04:13 PM

Has Smith told Clark to reign it in at wire? He seems to make less runs.

I thought wire would have a pack that Clark could run riot behind but I've found then disappointing so far