Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Leeds Rhinos 2017 - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Leeds Rhinos (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Leeds Rhinos 2017 (/thread-19643.html)

RE: Leeds 2016 - Trinity_13 - 06-21-2016 02:40 PM

I thought "copy and pasting" was outlawed???.....

RE: Leeds 2016 - chesterhino - 06-21-2016 02:54 PM

nope not at all.....just pointing out the hypocritical behavior of old wolfie who used to moan to high heaven about posting tweets as news.....

and who said newspapers couldn't be trusted sources..... yet all she does now is post news from.....yes....those same sources....

RE: Leeds 2016 - westy_warrior - 06-21-2016 02:56 PM

what the feck is going on at leeds anyway? just playing shit or coach issues or what?

RE: Leeds 2016 - chesterhino - 06-21-2016 02:57 PM

(06-21-2016 02:56 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  what the feck is going on at leeds anyway? just playing shit or coach issues or what?

how long you got???????

RE: Leeds 2016 - westy_warrior - 06-21-2016 02:58 PM

go on.

RE: Leeds 2016 - chesterhino - 06-21-2016 03:43 PM

Well if you believe GH.... It's the floods and injuries fault.......

Fans will blame a complete lack of coaching ability coming from McD and poor recruitment

RE: Leeds 2016 - westy_warrior - 06-21-2016 03:53 PM

the floods are making me laugh a bit, i mean okay its a disrution for a few weeks but it doesnt effect the whole season surely. either way, you think McD will last the season out?

RE: Leeds 2016 - Rhino1984 - 06-21-2016 04:05 PM

I think McD will last. I think a lot of the bad feeling will be to do with Gary Hetherington and contract negotiations. I heard Lilley was offered a new contract early on in the season for a whopping annual salary of 12k. All the younger members were there to get a talk about the Leeds philosophy and poor starting salaries but looked after when they become senior players.
I imagine Baldwinson told them it was a load of bollocks hence why he hasn't played a single game.
There are rumours of Hall and Watkins going to Union and rumours of Zak causing trouble again. All speculation though.

They were always going to suffer with the prolonged injuries they have had but they have lacked heart in a lot games aswel. I don't think the substitution rule change hasn't worked in Leeds favour either. I think with last season's rules they would have been able to rotate a bit more and could have had inexperienced players doing less minutes. We might have hung on a bit better in games.

I think Leeds will be much better next season. Get rid of anybody not committed then rebuild.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

RE: Leeds 2016 - chesterhino - 06-21-2016 04:06 PM

Well they've been back in the training ground for a month.... And we've won our last few so GH will be saying he was right all along....!but I don't think he majority of Leeds fans are buying it

According to those in the know, McD has already agreed to leave at seasons end and we've been linked with furner but I can see GH staying with McD to see if he can turn it round from now till the end of the season. That treble bought him some valuable time

RE: Leeds 2016 - Cheese - 06-21-2016 04:11 PM

he surely deserves to see out the season, given whats gone before.