Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Leeds Rhinos 2017 - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Leeds Rhinos (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Leeds Rhinos 2017 (/thread-19643.html)

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - MOT - 11-03-2016 12:34 PM

(11-03-2016 07:31 AM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 04:29 PM)captain tripps Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 03:32 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  Successfully?????..............your calling your shit kids successes??????......... ....Sutcliffe flattered to deceive...........Ward injury jinxed..............Simpleton a fat pudding............ Lilley average half at best............i missed anyone??????............

Come on trin your slacking ,you missed ashton golding and ash handley !

I'm not including them tripps cos they're so bad they don't belong in the shit kids category.......... I told everyone the kids were shit... .. ..and last season they proved me correct.........

By winning the middle 8's. Unlike Shakey who ended up in the million pound game.

Leeds shit kids>Shakey retirement village

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - chesterhino - 11-03-2016 01:50 PM

Leeds look set to bolster their back division by signing Huddersfield half back Kyle Wood on a 2 year deal .

It is no secret that Wood has agreed a deal away from the John Smiths Stadium with CEO with MD Richard Thewlis stating earlier "In respect of Kyle, he has an excellent opportunity elsewhere (although that has yet to be announced) which he has taken and we wish him well. He suffered a number of injuries during his time with us but always battled back and was a popular member of the squad."

Wood would be the prefect fit for the Rhinos as he can cover at dummy half for James Segayaro and also cover in the halves with the likes of Danny Mcguire having long spells out injured .

An announcement from Headingley is expected later but SARL understands a contract to play for the 2015 treble winners has been offered and accepted .

The Giants have been looking to free up salary cap space to reinforce their squad , much needed after finishing bottom of Super League this season and scraping through the middle 8's in 3rd place with a fortunate last gasp win at Hull KR .

Wood , who was 27 in June , played over 70 games for the Giants in what was his 2nd spell at the club scoring 11 tries .

Leeds set to announce wood on a two year deal

He started his career in the Championship with spells at Doncaster and Sheffield ,his 1st spell at Huddersfield was in 2010 but after loan spells with Batley (most of his spell was on dual contract ) , Castleford and Sheffield he decided it wasn't working out and made the switch to Wakefield .
After 46 games for the Wildcats he shocked Super League by announcing he would return to the John Smiths in 2013 .

He has been plagued with injuries over the last few seasons but now feels that is all behind him and this is a move that could suit all parties .

Leeds Rhinos 2017 - jools - 11-03-2016 01:58 PM

A good squad player but no more.

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - Rhino1984 - 11-03-2016 03:24 PM

I would rather they give the money to Joe Sanderson (academy halfback) so he can have a full time contract.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - captain tripps - 11-03-2016 03:28 PM

(11-03-2016 01:50 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Leeds look set to bolster their back division by signing Huddersfield half back Kyle Wood on a 2 year deal .

It is no secret that Wood has agreed a deal away from the John Smiths Stadium with CEO with MD Richard Thewlis stating earlier "In respect of Kyle, he has an excellent opportunity elsewhere (although that has yet to be announced) which he has taken and we wish him well. He suffered a number of injuries during his time with us but always battled back and was a popular member of the squad."

Wood would be the prefect fit for the Rhinos as he can cover at dummy half for James Segayaro and also cover in the halves with the likes of Danny Mcguire having long spells out injured .

An announcement from Headingley is expected later but SARL understands a contract to play for the 2015 treble winners has been offered and accepted .

The Giants have been looking to free up salary cap space to reinforce their squad , much needed after finishing bottom of Super League this season and scraping through the middle 8's in 3rd place with a fortunate last gasp win at Hull KR .

Wood , who was 27 in June , played over 70 games for the Giants in what was his 2nd spell at the club scoring 11 tries .

Leeds set to announce wood on a two year deal

He started his career in the Championship with spells at Doncaster and Sheffield ,his 1st spell at Huddersfield was in 2010 but after loan spells with Batley (most of his spell was on dual contract ) , Castleford and Sheffield he decided it wasn't working out and made the switch to Wakefield .
After 46 games for the Wildcats he shocked Super League by announcing he would return to the John Smiths in 2013 .

He has been plagued with injuries over the last few seasons but now feels that is all behind him and this is a move that could suit all parties .

Wow, the final piece of the jigsaw...treble winners next year nailed on,put your shirt on it etc etc....

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - Moc - 11-03-2016 03:39 PM

Peter Smith ‏@PeterSmithYEP 8m8 minutes ago
@markstevo72 My info (not just from Rhinos) is he's not signing for Leeds.

All I see is some shit RL blog and Adam saying he's signed

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - chesterhino - 11-03-2016 08:00 PM

Hopefully wakey then

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - MOT - 11-03-2016 09:14 PM

(11-03-2016 03:24 PM)Rhino1984 Wrote:  I would rather they give the money to Joe Sanderson (academy halfback) so he can have a full time contract.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Haven't hull FC nicked one of our youngsters?

Wood is better than nothing

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - chesterhino - 11-03-2016 09:56 PM

Yeah wray, but he's a hull lad and Sanderson is better

RE: Leeds Rhinos 2017 - MOT - 11-03-2016 11:48 PM

Cheers. Don't have a clue about our academy TBH