Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Hohaia's revelations post flower - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: St Helens (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Hohaia's revelations post flower (/thread-20232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hohaia's revelations post flower - jools - 03-19-2016 08:31 PM

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/league/news/article.cfm?c_id=79&objectid=11608680&ref=rss

If what he says is true about St. Helens thats a pretty shocking way to treat a player. They should have given him time to heal if that's what he said he needed. Regardless of whether there was a physical problem it's clear their was a psychological one. Sounds like they just wanted an excuse to get rid.
Absolutely disgraceful.

http://m.saintsrlfc.com/news/page/5791

This is saints' reply- sounds quite angry and defensive.

they obviously feel they have been misrepresented but I can't see what lance has to gain by telling untruths at this point

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - MOT - 03-19-2016 09:33 PM

Pretty scathing response from saints though. Hard to know who to believe

Reminds me a lot of the story that the other kiwi player came out with, name evades me

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - Cheese - 03-19-2016 09:47 PM

hard to know the exact truth but if his memory was so bad about what went on, onfield, how could it be reliable about what went on offfield?

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - chesterhino - 03-19-2016 10:06 PM

Saints are a well run club, I was surprised when I saw hohiahas comments. Isn't it saints who have the England RL doctor?

Hohaia's revelations post flower - jools - 03-19-2016 10:12 PM

(03-19-2016 09:47 PM)Cheese Wrote:  hard to know the exact truth but if his memory was so bad about what went on, onfield, how could it be reliable about what went on offfield?

I'm sure his family will be aware of his memory losses and headaches cheese.

(03-19-2016 09:33 PM)MOT Wrote:  Pretty scathing response from saints though. Hard to know who to believe

Reminds me a lot of the story that the other kiwi player came out with, name evades me

Shontayne Hape?

(03-19-2016 10:06 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Saints are a well run club, I was surprised when I saw hohiahas comments. Isn't it saints who have the England RL doctor?

No that's Wigan

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - Cheese - 03-19-2016 10:21 PM

yeah jools, i meant more about his memories of discussions etc with the club, say at training and meetings,.

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - whotobeA - 03-19-2016 10:47 PM

Evens he's writing a book!

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - MOT - 03-19-2016 10:55 PM

(03-19-2016 10:12 PM)jools Wrote:  
(03-19-2016 09:47 PM)Cheese Wrote:  hard to know the exact truth but if his memory was so bad about what went on, onfield, how could it be reliable about what went on offfield?

I'm sure his family will be aware of his memory losses and headaches cheese.

(03-19-2016 09:33 PM)MOT Wrote:  Pretty scathing response from saints though. Hard to know who to believe

Shontayne Hape?

(03-19-2016 10:06 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Saints are a well run club, I was surprised when I saw hohiahas comments. Isn't it saints who have the England RL doctor?

No that's Wigan

Yep, Hape had similar issues with having to play in France RU but his story was more about the male bravado side of things

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - fuzzy - 03-20-2016 01:46 PM

If this was an issue it should have been dealt with at the time, it looks like spin to me. Or on reflection he realises he should have taken legal advice but decided to walk away.
How old was he? How much time did he want off etc. Etc. Lots to consider

RE: Hohaia's revelations post flower - sinkers89 - 03-20-2016 02:05 PM

Top Cunt