Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Wire v Tigers - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Warrington Wolves (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Wire v Tigers (/thread-20634.html)

Wire v Tigers - camdentiger - 08-19-2016 12:28 PM

Daryl Powell has named his 19 man squad to take on Warrington Wolves at the Halliwell Jones Stadium on Saturday 20 August. KO 2.00pm.
Powell makes just one change to his squad who claimed victory over Wigan Warriors last weekend, Paddy Flynn comes back in to the squad replacing Lee Jewitt, who looks to have played his last game for the Tigers after sustaining knee ligament damage during the win over Wigan.

With three wins from the last three games Powell’s boys are looking to continue with the impressive form that’s been on show recently. Speaking this morning Powell said: “We’ve felt like ducks waiting to be shot for a while and now we’ve got the gun! We’ll just keep having a go at teams, we are a dangerous team and there is nothing for us to fear. We believe that we can be a top four team and we are trying to prove that.”

35. Rangi Chase
16. Matt Cook
19. Ben Crooks
1. Luke Dorn
34. Paddy Flynn
7. Luke Gale
18. Ryan Hampshire
11. Oliver Holmes
23. Will Maher
20. Frankie Mariano
15. Paul McShane
10. Grant Millington
9. Adam Milner
24. Greg Minikin
17. Junior Moors
32. Larne Patrick
36. Andre Savelio
5. Denny Solomona
22. Gadwin Springer

I think top 4 is unobtainable unless we win our remaining 5 games and other results go our way. I think we can take 5th from Catalan which considering the injuries we've had will be a great result for us. I think we can shake up the final top 4 positions as we are running hot at the moment and are capable of beating anyone.

Tomorrows game will be tough, but it's one we are capable of winning. Cas to win by 8

RE: Wire v Tigers - kickingtee - 08-22-2016 03:38 AM

how much did you have Cas to win by? Smile

didn't see the game or listen to it but obviously the score line represents a close game with Wire winning it at the death.

RE: Wire v Tigers - MOT - 08-22-2016 06:18 AM

I didn't see the shudds game but obviously by looking at the scoreline Batley gave it a good go and made things uncomfortable for them.

Wire v Tigers - jools - 08-22-2016 06:25 AM

I'm sure Kear and the Batley fans are really pleased they gave it a good go after being behind by 50....
She's clueless.....

RE: Wire v Tigers - camdentiger - 08-22-2016 07:56 AM

(08-22-2016 03:38 AM)kickingtee Wrote:  how much did you have Cas to win by? Smile

didn't see the game or listen to it but obviously the score line represents a close game with Wire winning it at the death.

Well, that's a much better scoreline than last time we came to the Halliwell Jones stadium. Just a shame we conceded a try as the hooter sounded...

Just need to concentrate on finishing 5th now, top 4 is definitely gone

RE: Wire v Tigers - MOT - 08-22-2016 09:10 AM

(08-22-2016 07:56 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  
(08-22-2016 03:38 AM)kickingtee Wrote:  how much did you have Cas to win by? Smile

Well, that's a much better scoreline than last time we came to the Halliwell Jones stadium. Just a shame we conceded a try as the hooter sounded...

I'm pretty gutted, I thought Cas would edge it and saints would lose to hull to start making it interesting.

What Cas have done those season despite all the injuries bodes well

RE: Wire v Tigers - camdentiger - 08-22-2016 11:05 AM

(08-22-2016 09:10 AM)MOT Wrote:  
(08-22-2016 07:56 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  

I'm pretty gutted, I thought Cas would edge it and saints would lose to hull to start making it interesting.

What Cas have done those season despite all the injuries bodes well

If we can keep more of our players fit, we could/should make a proper challenge next year

RE: Wire v Tigers - MOT - 08-22-2016 11:46 AM

Would you like to see Cas bring in one or more players?

RE: Wire v Tigers - camdentiger - 08-22-2016 12:08 PM

I think Crooks and Hitchcox could be gone at the end of the year so we will need some cover there and maybe another full back to give cover for Eden. Other than that we're well covered in the halves and the pack