Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 10-10-2013 05:36 PM

Hw boxing has been a load of shite for yrs & these claims by Lewis just show how very poor the division is.

I'm still very undecided about fury, he's a knob with zero class & nobody to reign his comments in, he's claimed a couple of half decent wins with his size but I've not seen owt that indicates he'll make it tbf.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - rhino65 - 10-13-2013 12:25 PM

Split decision my arse.......Bradley boxed Marquez's head off.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-13-2013 03:00 PM

Bradley was always gonna have the speed.

Bradley vs khan would be entertaining.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 10-16-2013 04:49 PM

Brook v senchenko next week then, winner takes Bradley so it's all upto brook now.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 10-16-2013 06:52 PM

brook is close to having what it takes. very close.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-16-2013 09:02 PM

Agree cheese. I am a big brook fan, have been since I first saw him as a pro. I just wonder if he has the confidence to take on the top guys. He is only young but fights so infrequently and just cant seem to make the final step up.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 10-16-2013 09:57 PM

Just watching the end of a Ricky Hatton documentary on itv4 & I hope brook doesn't mess about with this senchenko or see him as a stepping stone. Senchenko will be very awkward, plenty of skill & a much greater reach. That said brook will need to come through it if he is to bother the top flight, money making fights.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 10-17-2013 12:17 AM

brook seems to have the talent, all the skills etc. when u get to that level its all about belief. the guys he will fight all have the punches, the movement, the footwork etc etc, im almost convinced that brook can cut it at that level. its rare company.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - The Man With No Name - 10-17-2013 12:30 PM

Blake Ferguson is fighting on Anthony Mundine's undercard on October 23rd. Mundine is fighting Shane Mosley - good luck with that Ant'.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 10-17-2013 04:19 PM

I'm with sugar shame in that one tbh. One of my favourite fighters who never shy'ed away from a fight. Mundine seems a bit of an arse from what I can tell but I'd expect him to have too much energy for Mosley.