Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - The Man With No Name - 10-17-2013 06:03 PM

I've got the Ricky Hatton doc to watch when I get in, I saw the first 15 minutes. Hatton just looks like a vulnerable bloke who needs to re-find hapiness.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 10-17-2013 08:07 PM

It seemed he needed to prove to himself that whatever he had was gone. Remember gazza being similar with wendyball where they're up on a massive pedestal & it just stops. Whatever he got his questions answered.

See bellew has got Stevenson lined up, what a blood bath that one could be. As tough as bellew is I think he'll be out of his depth tbh.

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 10-26-2013 08:10 PM

Quick pre-fight interview with Joshua... And he looks nervous as fook..! Despite saying otherwise!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-26-2013 08:42 PM

Callum smith WILL be a world champion.

Well done brian rose. Got the decision somehow but still...... Can't see him winning the title though.

Anthony Joshua is fine phil. All fighters get a bit edgy during the warm up. Half an hour earlier he looked the most chilled man in sheffield. He looked focussed to me.

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 10-26-2013 08:52 PM

Rose fight was a disgrace DRS

Though with Callum smith. One way or the other whether live or on sky I reckon I've seen all his fights to date. The lad is decent... A better prospect than groves or froch IMO.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-26-2013 09:01 PM

(10-26-2013 08:52 PM)mrphillyc of 606 fame! Wrote:  Rose fight was a disgrace DRS

Though with Callum smith. One way or the other whether live or on sky I reckon I've seen all his fights to date. The lad is decent... A better prospect than groves or froch IMO.

Rose fight was difficult to score. I had the argie winning by a round or two. I understand how rose won but dont necessarily agree. Either way it was a great fight.

Can you call froch a prospect? Smith looks very very good. He has everything needed to go all the way. Best of the brood by some way.

And joshua didn't look over nervous either :-).

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 10-26-2013 09:06 PM

Couple of points.

First I was referring to froch being a better fighter; not necessarily a better prisoect( lazy forum typing).
Groves has reached his level. Was lucky to get past DeGale. Looked nervous in conference with froch.

Thy said time is now to get froch. He's not all that despite all the Sky bukake party!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-26-2013 09:11 PM

Why do boxers hoods have to be that big?

Easy for brook.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 10-27-2013 08:49 PM

I'm now fairly convinced brook is ready for the big fight now. I thought he might struggle against the awkward, technical senchenko but he made an easy night of it tbf. I think Alexander, khan and broner are all beatable by brook.

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 10-27-2013 09:59 PM

You clearly see something in brook that I don't. Alexander will have him in his pocket. As for khan... All talk!