Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - camdentiger - 11-14-2013 12:54 PM

(11-13-2013 04:37 PM)MOT Wrote:  Thought Froch was favourite by a long way but not followed it. How has Groves unsettled him?

ON the magazine programme ringside (Sky Sports) about a week ago, Groves seemed to really get under Froch's skin and at one point Froch seemed to loose it and at one point thought he might cry...

I've not seen much of Groves and think Froch will win through power and experience, but if Groves has unsettled him, anything can happen!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-14-2013 12:57 PM

cry??????

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 11-14-2013 12:58 PM

(11-14-2013 12:54 PM)camdentiger Wrote:  
(11-13-2013 04:37 PM)MOT Wrote:  Thought Froch was favourite by a long way but not followed it. How has Groves unsettled him?

ON the magazine programme ringside (Sky Sports) about a week ago, Groves seemed to really get under Froch's skin and at one point Froch seemed to loose it and at one point thought he might cry...

I've not seen much of Groves and think Froch will win through power and experience, but if Groves has unsettled him, anything can happen!

I had a different view on it. I thought froch was very professional and groves was his usual cocky self. Froch looked like he could of twatted him any minute when groves was taunting him. Did you really think froch was going to cry?

It looked like froch was pissed off at his promoter for letting jonny nelson wind it up a littld too much.

(11-14-2013 12:57 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  cry??????

Thats what groves was saying to froch. Froch was pissed off at being asked questions which would entice a row between the two there and then and groves was asking him if he was going to start crying.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - camdentiger - 11-14-2013 01:10 PM

Maybe I understood it the wrong way - Groves was certainly being cocky and taunting Froch who imo didn't seem to take it very well

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 11-14-2013 03:53 PM

(11-14-2013 01:10 PM)camdentiger Wrote:  Maybe I understood it the wrong way - Groves was certainly being cocky and taunting Froch who imo didn't seem to take it very well

Think he was getting angry more than tearful though.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-14-2013 05:04 PM

I just cant see a way out for groves is froch jumps on him like he did against bute, and if it turns into a war like against kessler!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - sinkers89 - 11-14-2013 07:58 PM

Any one watching Prizefighter - Heavyweights tonight?

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-14-2013 08:04 PM

Yeah ive got it on, not expecting much, waiting for the joshua fight tbh!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - sinkers89 - 11-14-2013 08:08 PM

lol you just know that heavyweight prize fighting is a case of who ever can land a sledgehammer shot first.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-14-2013 08:24 PM

Hw prizefighter 'should' be decent as they have to swing but we shall see what the standard is. I've really fallen out with the division, growing up watching the greatest fight at hw there hasn't been much to pick from for many yrs.