Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 12-22-2013 03:36 PM

yon billie joe saunders beat this kid hes fighting, so how the fuck did he get a pop at the belt??

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 12-22-2013 09:13 PM

I know stu hall pretty well. He trains in the gym I go & he's a great bloke, daft as they come but I'm really chuffed for him.

All the best to Murray. If not I still think he'll end up fighting barker.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-22-2013 09:24 PM

I really hope barker returns. Him and murray has to happen. Hope macklin agrees to fight lee too.

Oh and lee haskins should get a shot tbis coming year. Maybe vs stu hall.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 12-24-2013 07:35 PM

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/the-pugilist/nightclub-waster-world-champion-incredible-story-stuey-hall-131506036.html

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-27-2013 01:29 PM

Former British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion David Price has named Mike Tyson's ex-trainer Tommy Brooks as his new coach.

Sorry but Price just wont make it at world champion level. Fury and Joshua are the future for British heavyweights.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 12-27-2013 01:34 PM

I really do hope Joshua can improve enough & has the defence/good chin to take him to the top. There is definitely a gap to be filled at hw. I'm still not sure about fury tbh. Put another way if Lewis cam out of retirement he'd probably still be our best fighter, which is desperate.

RE: Knocking One Out - camdentiger - 12-27-2013 01:43 PM

My main concern about Fury is he's brought up as a street fighter which won't work in the ring against top fighters - can he adapt? Not so sure

RE: Knocking One Out - The Man With No Name - 12-27-2013 01:52 PM

I Sky plus'd a shed load of boxing from SS4 last night. I'm staying in this weekend so I'm looking forward to going through it.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-27-2013 02:23 PM

What do we make of luke campbell?

Im not sure he has it.

RE: Knocking One Out - The Man With No Name - 12-27-2013 03:03 PM

I've watched 3 of his 4 fights. He is very quick, good movement and hand speed and always finds the target. My only concern is his punching power but in a full time environment, with his speed, there is every chance he will grow stronger, and he is only 26. 2014 will be very entertaining.

I think he is currently rated 358th so he has a fair way to go. A couple of good fights can propel him to a world title fight, and it helps that he is well liked.

If you look at that division, there are some decent fighters in Gamboa, Burns and Beltram. Kev Mitchell is rated as the 11th best lightweight at the minute as well.