Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-27-2013 06:21 PM

I dont think he is shit. I agree that he is very quick and accurate puncher. I feel he lacks the power to box at world level.

FWIW I think callum smith is the next 'biggie' to come from our shores. Give it 2 yrs and he will be the best super middleweight in britain. That division includes george groves and james degale and chris eubank jr.

RE: Knocking One Out - The Man With No Name - 12-27-2013 06:35 PM

Callum Smith is lookin' good mate. George Groves has a bright future as well, obviously.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-28-2013 12:07 PM

I think adrian broner will come back to burns' division after getting his arse handed to him.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 12-28-2013 12:50 PM

Andre ward has said that groves has earnt a chance to fight him

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 12-28-2013 01:51 PM

Tbf to groves he does deserve another chance with a big name. He more than held his own against froch, though it does remain to be seen if he can keep up the pressure for 12 rnds. Against the likes of Kessler or ward then groves would need to keep going for the whole fight.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-28-2013 02:48 PM

Groves needs to get back to winning ways first.

If he loses again it really knocks him back.

RE: Knocking One Out - T-Bone - 12-28-2013 02:50 PM

Groves will be a star dont worry

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-28-2013 02:56 PM

He has a chin like amir khan.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 12-28-2013 04:45 PM

He clearly has the skills & the knock if he connects properly. From what I can see he'll always gas against the very top fighters. Come rnd 8 to the end ward, Kessler et al will be as strong as in the 1st, groves was clearly starting to wilt the last rnd or 2 against froch.

A great fight for groves & the public would be Magee. I'd have groves winning mid rnds & getting more excellent prep for another shot.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 12-29-2013 12:14 AM

groves wilting late on is something that can be sorted, he has the natural talent, its about putting everything in place on the night and doing the graft beforehand.

he may well end up like khan,,,losing a few here and there but being around the big fights for his career.