Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-24-2014 10:40 PM

Ideally, froch goes to u.s. groves wins vacant ibf. De gale wins wbc. Britain holds 3 belts. Bring em all back here and sell out some footy stadiums and give the game a boost.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-26-2014 10:23 AM

David Price returned to winning ways with a first-round knockout of Istvan Ruzsinszky in Stuttgart.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-26-2014 11:23 AM

Marco huck, lamont peterson and mikey garcia all retained world titles last night.

Vitali Klitschko turns down the chance to become deputy prime minister of ukraine in order to pursue the chance of forcing an election. More people die in the riots which caused the offer last night.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 01-26-2014 12:05 PM

Bradley v paquiau 2 in April, winner lined up for Pbf later this yr.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-26-2014 12:27 PM

Lee selby vs rendall munroe this saturday.

Gavin rees could also retire if he loses too.

Also, Anthony Joshua on the undercard.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 01-26-2014 03:01 PM

always liked rendall munroe.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 01-26-2014 03:06 PM

Munroe was very good tbf, didn't quite make the very top, I feel his best is long gone now.

Rees is another that's better than most but badly exposed when trying for the top.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 01-26-2014 03:16 PM

hats off to munroe though, he spanked yon mexican..who was well rated then he picked up his gear and went out east to take on yer man...nishoka..or similar. got well whupped mind but he didnt shirk going there.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-26-2014 03:45 PM

I dont like selby. He thinks he is better than he is. He's one of those I look forward to seeing them lose.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-28-2014 12:59 PM

Tyson Fury and Dereck Chisora could fight each other again in June in a WBO title eliminator, according to Chisora's promoter Frank Warren.

The British heavyweight duo are on the same bill at the Copper Box in east London on 15 February.

Chisora headlines versus American Kevin Johnson, while Fury fights Argentina's Gonzalo Omar Basile on the undercard.

The pair first met in July 2011 at Wembley Arena, with Fury prevailing on points after a brutal encounter.

Fury is ranked seventh in the world by the WBO,(external) while Chisora is reigning European heavyweight champion.

"They're the two best heavyweights in Europe, maybe the world, except for [reigning WBA, IBF and WBO champion] Wladimir Klitschko," said Warren.

"I'm quite sure I can get a final eliminator for the WBO between Dereck and Tyson."

The proposed venue for a June fight is West Ham's ground Upton Park, the scene of Chisora's fifth-round knockout by David Haye in July 2012.