Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - Moc - 02-13-2014 02:59 PM

Rumour has it Emirates are leading the pack

RE: Knocking One Out - camdentiger - 02-13-2014 03:00 PM

It won't be Wembley as there is too much wendyball on then

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-13-2014 10:17 PM

anyone watching ringside??

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 02-14-2014 09:53 AM

Aye i watched it cheese

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 02-14-2014 11:40 AM

Will be interesting to see the undercard. I reckon brook may get a gig vs a bum. Joshua obviously. Luke Campbell.

I will probably get it.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-14-2014 12:42 PM

that bit where groves was goading froch with hearn in the middle, really thought froch was about to lose it. quality.

thing is groves seems always to be calm and keeps the taunting to boxing related stuff...whereas froch always gets petty personal.

anyway, it was an excellent show last night.

RE: Knocking One Out - TheLord - 02-14-2014 12:45 PM

How do you guys expect Groves to be in the build up to this fight. Obviously last time he can across as disrespecting in the build up but to his own admission he said that was what he needed to do to get to Froch. Do you expect him to use the same tactics this time or will he look at changing his approach. I suppose it worked great last time, why not go down that route again

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 02-14-2014 12:46 PM

indeed it was, froch already started getting personal last night goading groves about his hairline. groves just stayed cool as usual and even had a pop at hearn!

i hadnt seen that clip before of groves goading froch either side of hearn, deffo looked like was going to cry!

RE: Knocking One Out - TheLord - 02-14-2014 12:51 PM

He certainly seems to have got completely under Froch's skin a lot! Half the battle won already for Groves??

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 02-14-2014 01:05 PM

I think he got under froch's skin last time a little.

It'll be interesting to see how groves plays it in the build up. Last time he was excellent. Froch isn't too good at the pre match stuff. Its all PR and will put bums on seats. The more they build on it the bigger the fight. The bigger the fight, the more money there is.

There is alot on the line for both fighters. Neither can afford to lose.