Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - sinkers89 - 05-25-2014 02:05 PM

watched the first fight last night and each time I watch it I think more and more it was stopped to early but then if you look at a few rounds Groves really lads some knee wobblers on Froch and Froch just takes them.

Don't know who will win. But who ever wins will have to dig deep and possibly get the KO

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 05-25-2014 02:43 PM

a more confident and experienced groves would have gone after froch like a rabid dog when after he put him down early doors. if he wobbles him this time, expect him to be all over him like a cheap suit.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-25-2014 03:07 PM

I disagree cheese. I think groves is quicker than froch but he doesn't have the same engine. Groves needs to jab away without going gung ho. He can just pick froch off and win on points. Box clever.

RE: Knocking One Out - sinkers89 - 05-25-2014 03:19 PM

(05-25-2014 03:07 PM)drsrhino Wrote:  I disagree cheese. I think groves is quicker than froch but he doesn't have the same engine. Groves needs to jab away without going gung ho. He can just pick froch off and win on points. Box clever.

I think his corner will be key to keeping him to this game plane. Froch will try and drag it into another war and get under Groves skin

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 05-25-2014 03:30 PM

well, yes , thats what he needs to do to win, but watch the first one again, froch gets up and he doesnt know whether its new year or new york and groves doesnt go in for the kill. a groves of a few more fights at the top level wouldnt make that error.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-26-2014 11:30 AM

Just watched Groves vs Degale again. Degale won that fight imo.

It struck me that if degale fought froch he would win fairly easily on points.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 05-26-2014 12:51 PM

Yeah watched that too drs, could have gone either way for me.

Not a massive fan of degale!

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-26-2014 01:41 PM

Thought it was close the first time. Thought degale edged it when I watched it today.

Degale could possibly be the better of the three. Not necessarily the most entertaining but maybe the best.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-26-2014 07:40 PM

No deal for brook vs porter yet. Porter dragging his feet. He want other fights vs the big names not little known brook from england. Will brook take stand aside money or make him fight or give the belt up.

Purse bids on 3rd june if nothing sorted. Let's see if eddie can back his mouth up and get it over here!

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 05-26-2014 07:46 PM

He'd be a bit of a tit to give up the belt surely?!