Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-26-2014 07:50 PM

I don't think he would. I understand that he is trying to negotiate a way out of the mandatory challenge. I.e buying himself out of the fight.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 05-26-2014 08:07 PM

brook should force his hand. if he vacates, then brook is on for a fight to win the belt.... if hes as good as he seems and delivers then he will be calling the shots if ever porter grows a pair later.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-26-2014 08:11 PM

Its purely business. Brook won't sell in the US.

E.g porter vs paquiao/marquez/mayweather/garcia/thurman would be huge. Vs brook? Who?

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 05-26-2014 08:13 PM

gavin rees managed a title shot and brooks mam is better known that him. its down to eddie as u say.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 05-26-2014 09:19 PM

Brook needs fights, it needs sorting & quick for brook otherwise he's gonna end up another couldashouldawoulda!

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-26-2014 09:24 PM

If he takes step aside money then his next fight HAS to be Malignaggi over here. If he woodens him his stock increases in the U.S.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 05-26-2014 11:19 PM

hate that when fighters take money to step aside... make the guy fight u or make him relinquish the belt. eddie should already be negotiating with the next in line so the fight can be made fast , should porter bottle it.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 05-28-2014 09:48 PM

Lots and lots and lots of rumours that Eubank jr has dropped froch in sparring.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 05-28-2014 10:14 PM

Wouldn't surprise me, seen footage & Eubank jr is very very fast. It happens in sparring & as long as there's no concussion it should be a decent wake up call for Carl. On the other hand it could be froch has had a war too many & he'll be made to look his age Satdi.

RE: Knocking One Out - sinkers89 - 05-29-2014 04:52 AM

closer and closer I get to the fight , I think Groves is gonna KO Froch.