Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

Knocking One Out - westy_warrior - 06-07-2014 04:23 PM

Innit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 06-07-2014 04:23 PM

Ay!..

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 06-10-2014 12:46 PM

@MatchroomBoxing: Eddie Hearn confirms that Anthony Joshua will face Matt Skelton on July 12 in Liverpool

RE: Knocking One Out - c'monthewire - 06-10-2014 12:58 PM

Did you not watch their first fight Westy?....I had to listen to the second as I was working...had a bet on it as well...double or quits.. lost by 1 round

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 06-15-2014 08:57 AM

Blackpool light-middleweight Brian Rose's world title bid ended in failure when he was stopped in the seventh round by WBO champion Demetrius Andrade in New York on Saturday night.

Rose, a heavy underdog, nevertheless came into the fight on the back of 11 successive victories.

But the 29-year-old had no answer to the American's superior hand speed.

Rose was floored twice in the first three rounds and he was well behind on the scorecards when the end came.

Rose earned his world title shot with a controversial split decision win over Argentina's Javier Maciel in Sheffield last October.

Southpaw Andrade, 26, secured the vacant WBO title in November, overcoming a knockdown in the opening round to beat Vanes Martirosyan on a split decision.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 06-15-2014 05:26 PM

fair play to the lad for going over there and havin a go.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 06-15-2014 05:28 PM

David haye has come out of retirement

Knocking One Out - Mr-P - 06-15-2014 05:31 PM

Should've stayed in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 06-15-2014 06:54 PM

Rose was very decent domestic, beat the freakish prince Aaron which takes some doing, obviously a step too far last night which happens every weekend to some boxer tbf.

See how Haye does, probably better than most euro level still but might just be trying for a losing payday against somebody.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 06-15-2014 07:09 PM

Haye was a world class boxer. His size dictates that he is up against it in the heavyweight division. He was the best cruiserweight in the world. He warrants a fair bit of respect for that.

Personally I think there are some great fights out there for him. The wbc belt isnt held by klitschko and that would be attainable for Haye if his shoulder stands up.