Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 08-17-2014 08:24 AM

Great win for kell. Score cards were abit of a shocker!
I had kell winning by 1. Not sure what planet jim watt is on.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 08-17-2014 09:10 AM

Jim watt is a cunt.

Callum Smith nearly killed his opponent.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 08-17-2014 09:30 AM

Saw that punch afterwards, orrible

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 08-17-2014 01:07 PM

Callum Smith is the next big thing coming out of the UK.

The last time I said that it was about a young lad turning pro - kell brook.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 08-17-2014 04:38 PM

Very clever win for Brook that. No point getting in a blast off, toe to toe battle when you have better skills. Not a mile between them & i wouldnt have been surprised to see Porter get the nod but Brook has made it now & should be able to command some big payday fights.

I think Brook beats Khan but im not sure about Manny or PBF?

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 08-17-2014 05:12 PM

brook vs khan would be tasty though/.

and brook could just be the type of fighter than gives mayweather a sleepless night or 2.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 08-18-2014 11:40 AM

I think mayweather has the beating of brook. They are both technically excellent but mayweather is just too smart for brook at this moment in time. Wouldn't be a good fight to watch.

Brook vs khan would be epic. Brook vs alexander would be good to watch too. Marquez is well beatable at this stage.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 08-29-2014 11:35 AM

@EddieHearn: At the O2 on Oct 11 @anthonyfjoshua will fight for his first title taking on Dennis Bakhtov for the @WBCBoxing International title

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 09-03-2014 01:50 PM

Eddie Hearn has revealed he is in talks with the City Ground in Nottingham to make a 2015 fight between Carl Froch and James DeGale.
Hopes of a Las Vegas showdown between Froch and Julio Cesar Chavez Jnr have all but disappeared, with Hearn admitting DeGale is now the ‘strong favourite’ to be Froch’s next opponent.
DeGale, who is set to have a tune-up fight in Sheffield on December 6, is the mandatory challenger for Froch’s IBF super-middleweight world title and Hearn believes it is doubtful that the Nottingham fighter will vacate his belt.

Therefore, it is looking increasingly likely that Froch will follow his stunning Wembley win over George Groves in May with another stadium fight, with February and March dates under consideration.
Hearn, writing in his Mail Online column, said: ‘I met with Carl Froch last week and the first thing I could see is that he is getting itchy knuckles again. This guy wants to fight.
‘There are a lot of discussions going on at the moment and as it stands it looks to me like a fight with Julio Cesar Chavez is not going to happen

RE: Knocking One Out - camdentiger - 09-03-2014 02:32 PM

Well, at leach Froch will be able to fulfill an ambition and fight at the City Ground - shame it'll be against a "lesser" opponent. Froch will beat de Gale easy