Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

Knocking One Out - Mr-P - 09-14-2014 07:32 PM

Hearn and co wax lyrical about Joshua.. So put up or shut up. Enough of the journey men. Stick him in with chisora/price/fury. I reckon he'd take anyone of those. But it won't happen... Because the more that parasite Hearn can spin it out the more he's building up his money bin.

RE: Knocking One Out - rhino65 - 09-14-2014 07:41 PM

(09-14-2014 07:32 PM)Mr-P Wrote:  Hearn and co wax lyrical about Joshua.. So put up or shut up. Enough of the journey men. Stick him in with chisora/price/fury. I reckon he'd take anyone of those. But it won't happen... Because the more that parasite Hearn can spin it out the more he's building up his money bin.

Of course they are. He needs bigger and better opposition to find his true stature. Tyson was knocking out all before him when he was a bin lid. Tyson wasn't a freak, he was just better than the dross that was around at the time. Shame that the division is woefully short of proper class and has been for quite a spell.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 09-14-2014 09:05 PM

There is a difference between moving him up through the levels and putting him in with a top guy in the division. Its silly talking about fury, haye, price and chisora. Im not saying he would be out of his depth but ihe is just not ready yet. He is getting top level sparring now and he will learn more from that than anything else.

In Germany he was getting hit alot, and not just by klitschko. Joshua is still making rookie mistakes.

[attachment=2926]

Id stay away from klitschko if I were joshua.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 09-15-2014 10:52 PM

British and European middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders will fight Chris Eubank Jr on 29 November at London's ExCel Arena.
Saunders, 25, faces Eubank Jr, 24, on the undercard of Tyson Fury's fight against Dereck Chisora.
Frank Warren, Saunders' promoter, told BBC London 94.9 he is expecting a memorable contest.
"They're both undefeated and there's a bit of bad blood between them so it will be a cracking fight.
"The winner will go on and fight for the world title."
Saunders, from a Romany Gypsy community in Hertfordshire, won the vacant European middleweight title with his 20th straight victory against Italian Emanuele Blandamura in Manchester in July.
Eubank Jr, son of former world champion Chris Eubank, extended his unbeaten run to 17 fights with a win over Croatian Ivan Jukic on the same night.
Warren believes both fighters are meeting each other at the right time.
He added: "Eubank's father has been guiding his career and he says a lot of good things about him and in the last couple of fights he's looked extremely good.
"He's put together quite a few stoppages and at this stage of his career he's a better fighter than his father.
"Bill is a great young talent and it's got all the ingredients of a good competitive fight."
-----

Very decent looking domestic.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 09-16-2014 08:35 AM

should be a good fight, is it on boxnation or on channel 5?

Knocking One Out - LeedsBarmyArmy - 09-16-2014 11:24 AM

Frank Warren, Saunders' promoter, told BBC London 94.9 he is expecting a memorable contest.

Thought he was a woman now?

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 09-16-2014 11:36 AM

(09-16-2014 11:24 AM)LeedsBarmyArmy Wrote:  Frank Warren, Saunders' promoter, told BBC London 94.9 he is expecting a memorable contest.

Thought he was a woman now?

thats frank maloney!or kellie maloney as he is now called....

Knocking One Out - LeedsBarmyArmy - 09-16-2014 03:35 PM

Touché!

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 09-16-2014 04:05 PM

That IS a great fight btw. Eubank jr looks a beast but has been spoon fed chumps thus far. The word is that he could go all the way. As for BJS, he is a lad who has looked a future world champ for a couple of years.

I am suprised this fight has been arranged so soon in their respective careers. Still, its a great fight. It'll be boxnation I believe.

I think this will be cancelled due to a 'hand injury' a week before the fight though.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 09-20-2014 06:32 AM

Frampton vs Quigg is a step closer. Framptons mandatory opponent has signed to fight rigondeux leaving Frampton free to fight who he wants.

The big stumbling block is that Hearn is adamant that Quigg should get at least 50% of the purse despite holding the lesser belt.

I hope this gets sorted. It could sell out Old Trafford imo. Would be the fight of the year. Could even happen in December if they sorted it although that would mean an inside event.

Tonight its groves, kid galahad, kal yafai and luke campbell.