Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 09-28-2014 06:25 AM

(09-27-2014 10:30 PM)rhino65 Wrote:  Anywhere else in the world, a draw or a one point win one way or t'other would have been credible. That's just proved that boxing is the most corrupt sport in the world. An absolute joke.

Lets not pretend the judging is fair anywhere, especially in Britain. That last night was horrific.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 09-28-2014 08:10 AM

Judging is pretty subjective, I didn't think brook would get the decision in his last fight but the yanks liked his style. Trouble is that Germany is becoming a bit of a standing joke for hometown decisions. Smith would have had to knock him out to get a draw last night.

Can see why AA very rarely travels for fights, whenever he does he loses. I'm sure he only time he lost at home was against another German. Neutral venue smith wins that fight IMO.

Knocking One Out - Mr-P - 09-28-2014 08:35 AM

“What can you do? I only won one round, according to one judge. It’s just disgusting," he told Sky Sports.

“The judges outside of the ring have never fought in their lives and they are robbing kids of life-changing opportunities. That’s just shattered my world there.

“I knew what I could do and I knew I had the beating of him. I did some things wrong in there, (trainer) Joe (Gallagher) will tell me off for that. But I did a lot of things right, the game plan was working – I was upsetting him, I was out-working him every round.

“I feel robbed. I’ve been waiting for a chance, working for an opportunity for a long, long time.

“I get to a world title shot and then that happens. I just wanted a fair crack of the whip and I didn’t get it."

Sent from a double standards shit mod's iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 09-29-2014 08:42 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/29416196

Even if the wbo say the fight was even the judges should be suspended IMO. The scores they put were just comedy. Hope smith get the rematch somewhere neutral. Also think they should make an example of the judges which might hopefully serve as a warning to the other corrupt mofos in the sport.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 10-02-2014 05:06 PM

Sky have made cleverly vs bellew a PPV. I don't think I will bother.

RE: Knocking One Out - sinkers89 - 10-02-2014 05:36 PM

(10-02-2014 05:06 PM)drsrhino Wrote:  Sky have made cleverly vs bellew a PPV. I don't think I will bother.

think I may dabble. Last one I bought was Haye Vs Harrison

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 10-03-2014 08:30 AM

(10-02-2014 05:06 PM)drsrhino Wrote:  Sky have made cleverly vs bellew a PPV. I don't think I will bother.

really?!

fuck that.

Knocking One Out - Mr-P - 10-03-2014 09:21 AM

Got my ticket. Let's hope this one doesn't get cancelled for a change.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 10-03-2014 04:06 PM

Robbin bastards puttin that on Ppv.

Fui fui moi moi v Paul gallen being set up apparently.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 10-04-2014 09:37 PM

Ricky Burns is finished. He looks awful.