Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 10-12-2014 08:52 PM

When you hold british, commonwealth and European titles, you have to start fighting the better fighters or give up the belts.

RE: Knocking One Out - rhino65 - 10-12-2014 08:58 PM

Joshua will become World Champion......at a canter.

Knocking One Out - Mr-P - 10-12-2014 09:02 PM

If the klitschko' say he's the real deal then I'm buying into that. Fact is he's young ripped hungry and technically gifted. Only his to fuck up.

Sent from a double standards shit mod's iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 10-12-2014 09:14 PM

I have said that AJ is overated. And I stand by that. However last night, he showed real progress. When baktov swung for him, he didn't back away in a straight line. He closed the gap, kept his chin down and prevented baktov from winding up. His footwork and jab looked better defensively. He looked a prospect for the first time imo. He was very good. Long long way to go. He still got twatted sparring in germany. He needs to get back out there and do some sparring.

RE: Knocking One Out - camdentiger - 10-13-2014 12:17 PM

Joshua looks like he can dominate for years if he keeps this up. He had a different look about him in this fight - hungry and nasty. just what he needs to stay at the top

RE: Knocking One Out - sinkers89 - 10-13-2014 04:20 PM

Still needs a bit of polishing off, but if he and Price step in the ring, Price will be picking his teeth up from the floor

RE: Knocking One Out - rhino65 - 10-13-2014 07:21 PM

Price will have to pick his teeth up a day later, because he won't be in a fit state to do it after the fight.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 10-13-2014 08:37 PM

has anyone actually landed any genuine leather on the chap yet??

apart from in sparring...where he apparently was admiring the roof of the training gym.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 10-13-2014 08:44 PM

It will be interesting when they put him in with someone the same size. I am hearing michael sprott is next up.

The other thing I heard from Sheffield today is that Johnny Nelson is serious about fighting huck. Apparently he is sparring already after getting the green light from his surgeon. Looking at march/april next year. I thought it was all tongue in cheek but he is serious. This info comes from a friend who still visits the gym every now and then.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 10-19-2014 07:48 AM

Golovkin with some scary power again last night

Called out cotto and chavez jr after the fight....