Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 11-23-2014 12:13 AM

Not sure what cleverley is playing at here.
He's way behind

RE: Knocking One Out - sinkers89 - 11-23-2014 12:30 AM

one jugde scored it in clevs favour

other two score it in Bellews favour.

Now , i'm no boxing expert right , but, Cleverly never looked like he was throwing his right hand or his jab properly.

How can you score some one winning a fight if they aint fighting?

Boring fight, didnt live up to the Hype

Tony Bellew on Sky Sports: "I don't like him but it has been settled. I have outworked a great athlete and it is done with. There is not going to be an embrace but it is over and done with."

Nathan Cleverly: "I said it would be a replica version of the first fight but more explosive. The majority decision and it is one apiece. It shows my character, I have come up a weight. His strength showed in the second half. He was using his natural strength and made it pay. 1-1 maybe we will have third fight."

Bellew: "If this can fill the Millennium Stadium, I will go there. I will fight anywhere. I know he is not a cruiserweight and he knows that."

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 11-23-2014 01:24 AM

Seems big aj will fight tony Thomson next recently gone 12 with klitsko. This should be the first real test.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/deontay-wilder-destroys-a-fan-he-promised-to-fight-after-reaching-5000-facebook-likes-9875946.html

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 11-23-2014 07:47 AM

(11-23-2014 12:30 AM)sinkers89 Wrote:  one jugde scored it in clevs favour

other two score it in Bellews favour.

Now , i'm no boxing expert right , but, Cleverly never looked like he was throwing his right hand or his jab properly.

How can you score some one winning a fight if they aint fighting?

Boring fight, didnt live up to the Hype

Tony Bellew on Sky Sports: "I don't like him but it has been settled. I have outworked a great athlete and it is done with. There is not going to be an embrace but it is over and done with."

Nathan Cleverly: "I said it would be a replica version of the first fight but more explosive. The majority decision and it is one apiece. It shows my character, I have come up a weight. His strength showed in the second half. He was using his natural strength and made it pay. 1-1 maybe we will have third fight."

Bellew: "If this can fill the Millennium Stadium, I will go there. I will fight anywhere. I know he is not a cruiserweight and he knows that."
The scorecard in favour of clev was a disgrace.
I doubt they will go to the millenium stadium after that fight, it was shit.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 11-23-2014 08:53 AM

clearly a business desicion by cleverly.

win first fight, second fight....if he wins, its finished, if he loses they go to a third fight. kerching!!!

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 11-23-2014 09:24 AM

Don't ink either of their fight have been brilliant tbf. I agree with both decisions but the millennium stadium might be overreaching IMO, maybe the Cardiff city ground would be better.

Look forward to groves v degale 2 though.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 11-23-2014 09:40 AM

Who would degale fight for the title if froch avoided the fight?

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 11-23-2014 11:24 AM

(11-23-2014 09:40 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  Who would degale fight for the title if froch avoided the fight?

Could go down the route off Arthur Abraham, Antony dirral or Andre ward the last one don't think he'd fight ward.

RE: Knocking One Out - MOT - 11-23-2014 12:17 PM

Don't follow boxing that much and didn't know who to cheer on.

Who's the biggest twat, cleverly or bellow?

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 11-23-2014 01:54 PM

bellew without a doubt.