Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 12-30-2014 02:41 PM

gladys isnt a knockout puncher either. and khan had faster hand speed, if hes confident enough he will land more leather on gladys than she ever had ion a fight.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 12-30-2014 02:58 PM

(12-30-2014 02:41 PM)Cheese Wrote:  gladys isnt a knockout puncher either. and khan had faster hand speed, if hes confident enough he will land more leather on gladys than she ever had ion a fight.

Agreed, floyd is so used to handling the bangers I think khan will take him right out of his comfort zone. Khan probably won't punch himself out like Hatton, cotto, et al have. Could be a very interesting pts decision this. I still think manny or brook would have finished Kahn early to mid rnds.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 12-30-2014 04:57 PM

yeah, u probbly right, its all about styles and khans about the most likely of the guys around to have the attributes to make gladys sweat.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 12-31-2014 09:58 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2891312/Chris-Eubank-Jnr-gets-title-shot-WBA-world-middleweight-champion-Dmitry-Chudinov-Tyson-Fury-undercard.html

title fight for eubank

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 12-31-2014 01:49 PM

From the horses mouth. Derry Matthews has nearly got the position vacated by anthony crolla.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-04-2015 01:23 PM

Froch will vacate the IBF belt and Degale will fight andre dirrell for it in the spring. That sounds a painful night for Degale. Probably won't be confirmed until February. Eddie Hearn is trying to manoeuvre Groves in to a fight with Degale for the vacant belt but Andre Dirrell will have to be paid off to step aside.

RE: Knocking One Out - Sycophant - 01-04-2015 03:31 PM

My fight is on January 31st.

Tickets are selling well. It will be broadcast live on BBC1.

Kelly Maloney is in my corner....

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 01-04-2015 03:33 PM

(01-04-2015 01:23 PM)drsrhino Wrote:  Froch will vacate the IBF belt and Degale will fight andre dirrell for it in the spring. That sounds a painful night for Degale. Probably won't be confirmed until February. Eddie Hearn is trying to manoeuvre Groves in to a fight with Degale for the vacant belt but Andre Dirrell will have to be paid off to step aside.

Surprised froch is doing that and abit disappointed too if its true

RE: Knocking One Out - captain tripps - 01-04-2015 03:58 PM

(01-04-2015 03:31 PM)Sycophant Wrote:  My fight is on January 31st.

Tickets are selling well. It will be broadcast live on BBC1.

Kelly Maloney is in my corner....

Mmmmmm I'd do shim.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 01-05-2015 07:17 AM

Derry Matthews says he can't name the opponent but its the biggest fight of his career due to be announced this week.