Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 02-21-2015 08:41 AM

I still see one off the fighters pulling out Injured. Agree with everyone tbh should have happen after manny beat hatton.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-21-2015 10:43 AM

Should have happened yrs ago but I'm still hoping for a classic. They are still the 2 best p4p fighters of the modern era & now IMO. Can't wait.

Couple of very interesting fights tonight. Paul smith could get a lot more recognition as could Murray if he survives to points.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 02-21-2015 11:04 AM

They are talking about ppv being £50 in the uk.... Fuck that!

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-21-2015 11:50 AM

That would be a disgrace if they charge that to see a fight on telly. I'll pay standard rate or watch it the week after than pay silly money for it. They do try & take the piss & know that there's plenty of people that will pay.

RE: Knocking One Out - Sycophant - 02-21-2015 04:27 PM

Some tickets will be as expensive as $10k.

That is fucking ridiculous. See ya later regular boxing fans.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 02-21-2015 06:10 PM

Josh Warrington by wide decision. Waste of time.

David Price should get the KO within 5 rounds.

As much as i like paul smith he wont hear the final bell this time. Abraham wont take him as lightly this time.

On another note Carl Frampton has signed to ITV and on the undercard is a certain Dillian Whyte who knocked down and beat Anthony Joshua in the amateurs. He looks a very good fighter and is something like 12 (10)-0-0 as a pro.

RE: Knocking One Out - Sycophant - 02-21-2015 06:13 PM

Either Abraham underestimated Smith or is on the wind down. I don't expect Smith to win this time but would be great to see it.

Unfortunately I won't watch any of the boxing for 4 days as I am at work so enjoy it everyone who is watching tonight.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 02-21-2015 06:35 PM

Forgot the monte carlo card!

Golovkin beats murray in 3 rounds.

Lee Haskins (unluckiest britain who should be a world champ) will win the European belt .

Hughie Fury looks very good and should walk through his opponent.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-21-2015 10:28 PM

tough as fuck that boy smith,. has taken all that abrahams has and still seems game. he could nick it, abrahams doesnt like those body shots.

RE: Knocking One Out - rhino65 - 02-21-2015 10:39 PM

[quote='Cheese' pid='440513' dateline='1424557722']
tough as fuck that boy smith,. has taken all that abrahams has and still seems game. he could nick it, abrahams doesnt like those body shots.

You're not kidding. Abraham is massively stronger, but Smith has balls as big as King Kong. Hope he can nick a KO, but I doubt it.