Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-28-2015 11:36 PM

Monster performance frampton.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 03-01-2015 11:46 AM

Froch will NOT fight Ward. There is no money in that fight. Froch wants a big pay day which is why he is keen on chavez jr. Chavez jr sells 100,000's of ppvs in mexico and the deep south which means $$$$$$$$$. Nobody wants to watch Ward fight and he therefore brings nothing to the table and he will outpoint froch again. It won't happen.

Tyson Fury was very good last night, very professional. I hope his dad coming out of prison and getting back into his camp doesn't upset his recent improvements. I think he gives klitschko plenty to think about.

Frampton was excellent again. I think he beats anyone in the division on that performance. Its a shame rigondeux doesn't have the financial backing as that would be a great great fight in that division. The Quigg fight looks iincreasingly easy for Frampton. A couple of years ago it could have been close.

Dillian Whyte won by KO again. Hearn would be wise to steer Joshua away from Whyte as he is open to the overhand left and Whytes is exceptional.

Denton Vassel was never quite good enough and its time to finish.

There are rumours of paquiao vs mayweather being up to £50 on PPV in this country. Personally i cant see it but thems the rumours.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 03-01-2015 04:39 PM

I still think quigg gives a very good fight, Avalos was easy pickings & made frampton look very good. Quiigg is much more savvy than that.

I still think either klitchko shuts fury out to an easy pts win but fury does look a much better fighter tbf.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 03-01-2015 10:38 PM

Avalos is a BIG lad and is the best fighter bar kiko martinez (who frampton beat twice) currently without a belt. Rigo and santa cruz are the only two competitive fights left for Frampton. The quigg fight is ridiculously easy for Frampton.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 03-01-2015 11:25 PM

Easy to get carried away with what frampton did last night but avalos blew out after 3 rnds. Quiigg has more experience, also never lost, arguably one of the fittest sportman in the game, better reach and a couple of yrs younger. If frampton travels from Belfast then this is a very game fight. Can't see what world quigg would be ridiculously easy?

Knocking One Out - jools - 03-01-2015 11:48 PM

Got a meeting with Courtney fry in two weeks- just saying.....

RE: Knocking One Out - Sycophant - 03-05-2015 04:01 PM

Off to watch my mate Tommy Coyle on Saturday with a couple of mates. Will be a belter.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 03-05-2015 09:31 PM

Should be a win for coyle but gethin is very good. Tommy Coyle is one of the few British fighters i would pay to watch. Always entertaining.

RE: Knocking One Out - Sycophant - 03-06-2015 12:27 PM

You should talk to him, he's just daft. I'm going to get in there early and watch all the preview fights. For £40 a ticket, I'm getting my money's worth.

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 03-06-2015 12:44 PM

Singleton vs Eggington looks a good fight. The coyle fight might be decent if gethin turns up. The rest look one sided.

Saying that, i think gamal yafai will be entertaining for years to come at domestic level. He is fairly aggressive and wild. Brad Saunders and Rocky Fielding are always decent. I just don't rate luke campbell, i think he gets walked through when he meets someone who is tough and knows enough.