Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - theonepointer - 10-08-2015 08:09 AM

(10-07-2015 11:30 AM)whotobeA Wrote:  Martin Murray getting another shot v Arthur Abraham. Could be decent.

Is it an alliteration fight?

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 10-08-2015 08:31 AM

(10-07-2015 11:30 AM)whotobeA Wrote:  Martin Murray getting another shot v Arthur Abraham. Could be decent.

Great chance for Murray.....hope he beats him

RE: Knocking One Out - drsrhino - 10-10-2015 10:37 AM

Martin Murray should win this. He is the better boxer. Suppose it depends on wether he boxes or fights.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 10-10-2015 04:14 PM

in germany it will depend on the judges.

abraham been on the end of a few lucky decisions

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 10-10-2015 04:43 PM

Absolutely, Murray can win this boxing but will need to be so much better than AA to get out over there. You need to knock them out to scrape a draw in Germany.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 10-16-2015 03:11 PM

Kell brooks fight is off next week, Rib injury apparently... Going to be rescheduled

RE: Knocking One Out - captain tripps - 10-16-2015 04:35 PM

(10-16-2015 03:11 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Kell brooks fight is off next week, Rib injury apparently... Going to be rescheduled

A knife?

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 10-18-2015 12:36 PM

Gennady Golovkin beats David Lemieux for IBF middleweight title

Gennady Golovkin beat David Lemieux in an eighth-round stoppage to add the IBF middleweight title to his WBA belt.
The Kazakh fighter, 33, outclassed his Canadian opponent to win his 34th consecutive bout with a dominant performance in New York.
Golovkin had sent Lemieux staggering with a vicious left hook in the fourth round before knocking the 26-year-old to his knees in the fifth.
"I am happy I gave my friends and fans a big show," he said.
"My goal is to have all the belts in the middleweight division. I want to break a new story."
The victory puts Golovkin in line for a possible meeting with the winner of the 21 November fight between Puerto Rico's WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto and Mexican Saul Alvarez.
"He'll be at the fight and he'll be looking to fight the winner," promoter Tom Loeffler said. "Whoever wins will clearly be at the top of the sport, as Gennady is himself."
----
Another awesome performance only a matter of time before the juice men catch up with him though I imo.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 10-18-2015 07:51 PM

too much corruption in the testing in boxing,,, be a massive surprise if he got caught.

a lot like football.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 10-25-2015 11:54 AM

Pointless fight for Eubank last night, this paddy he's fighting next should be interesting.