Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 07-15-2012 06:10 PM

if u had listened to those 3 in the studio after the fight u woulda thought mahamad fucken ali had been reincarnated as a lightwelterweight , the way they were biggin garcia up. i didnt see anything special at all.

what yer seein wi khan is a boxer who puts bums on seats and sells ppv, the yanks will never ever get enough of him, u wont ever be sure who will turn up...and with what tactics.

u see the interview with khan after the fight??? he was despondent or depressed at all, cos he realised garcia got lucky with a wild one. khan wasnt outclassed or embarrassed by a technically superior boxer, he just didnt remember his guard when throwing a punch. can happen to any of them who get in the ring. no big fuss, no big deal, back to the gym and roach will try to teach khan to concentrate and khan will for a fight or 2, then he will drift back again.

he will be doing this for yrs, top 10 in whatever weight division with the odd fight for a belt and a few big pay days.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 07-15-2012 06:12 PM

Agree again cheese. Dont bother with after fight stuff. I see what i see!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - The Man With No Name - 07-18-2012 10:35 AM

Enzi Mac has failed a drugs test now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2174955/Enzo-Maccarinelli-fails-drug-test.html

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 07-18-2012 10:44 AM

He needed the drugs! He was shit!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 07-18-2012 12:24 PM

quite a lot of positive tests recently, across a lot of sports.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - The Man With No Name - 07-18-2012 02:44 PM

They should just allow banned substances. Do you want to see Usain Bolt running 100m in 9.9 seconds or watch him do it in 3.8 and then burst into flames at the finishing line? I know what I'd prefer!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 07-18-2012 02:46 PM

flames win every time.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 07-23-2012 01:45 PM

David Price v Audley Harrison: Title fight set for October

David Price will defend his British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles against Audley Harrison at Liverpool's Echo Arena on 13 October.

Price won an Olympic bronze medal in Beijing in 2008, while Harrison took gold in Sydney 12 years ago.

"Audley was an inspiration to me when I was younger, someone our amateur squad always looked up to," said Price.

"He called me before Beijing to offer advice, which I'm grateful for, but he's still getting flattened."

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 07-23-2012 01:57 PM

Harrisson is shite! If he was more aggressive he would have been a handful when he was younger but he was shite and is even shitter now.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - The Man With No Name - 07-23-2012 02:20 PM

Why is he still allowed to box?