Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 01-31-2016 08:31 PM

Golovkin fighting someone called Dom wade next up? Canelo Alvarez is obviously the big un.

Kovalev is another that's crushing everyone. Stevenson might be good but ward is the big fight. Hope they get made.

Saw frampton - quigg draw at 28/1 earlier, could be worth losing a fiver on.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-01-2016 05:22 PM

Frank Bruno has been training with Ricky Hatton in recent weeks
British former world heavyweight champion Frank Bruno wants to return to the ring at the age of 54.
Bruno, who has not fought since being knocked out by Mike Tyson in 1996, has been suffering with bipolar disorder in recent years.
However, he told ITV's This Morning: "I've been in the gym all the time, that's why I want to come back into boxing."
Asked if it was a good idea, Bruno replied: "I haven't got a choice."
Bruno, who made his professional debut in 1982, says he returned to the gym to burn off energy and does not like to be "mugged off" when challenged by younger boxers.
"I can't sit down and let these so-called promoters say Anthony Joshua can knock me out in two rounds when I'm not even dead," Bruno added.
However, Bruno later said that his agent had been told by the British Boxing Board of Control that it would not accept his application for a licence.
---------
Please no!

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-01-2016 05:38 PM

which one of him wants to fight again??

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 02-01-2016 07:45 PM

Thank fuck the board have declined him, would have been madness.

Although he looks in ridiculous shape for his age!

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-01-2016 08:10 PM

probs get a licence elsewhere.

should let him fight, purely for tha laffs.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-01-2016 08:19 PM

Scary thing is Bruno - Tyson 3 would probably sell better than most current hw fights.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-02-2016 05:22 PM

Amir Khan to fight Saul Alvarez. 7th may. world title fight.

looks like his team knew what they were doing after all.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-02-2016 05:47 PM

Still not sure about this choice? maybe less money much more danger than brook but if they think they've seen summat they can expose in Alvarez then good on em. An odd catch weight Alot higher than Khan has fought at before seems odd when there's a very good fight at the right weight

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 02-02-2016 06:30 PM

Did not see that coming..... Great fight!

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-02-2016 09:40 PM

the brook camp likely knew khan was in negotiations with alvarez, that explains the cheap shots last week and the big talk...they clearly knew there was no way khan could say yes.